• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Universe 3.0 questions
ringotaku 8 years ago#1
I had last year's game and figured out how to do most of the stuff in there. One thing that seems hidden or missing from the layout though.

When you go to change a match on a card, so it can be who you want to play as and what not. How do you force a title match? Seems like everytime I choose a champion it doesn't give me an option to make it a title match.

Also what's the quickest way to get a person "ranked" in a certain divsion? Because I want to get these belts unlocked and if I can't just make a title match, I'd like to say get the Acolytes to be the number one contenders to the tag team titles.
AC:NL: Name: Jackie Town: Zenithon FC: 1607-1980-2723
Challenge Science, Defy Authority, Make History
kayoticdreamz 8 years ago#2
title matches are under speciality matches now

ranking is as random as it has been each year.
ringotaku 8 years ago#3
Ah Okay. I admit I did not think to look under specialty matches. Well that does mean I can tell the rankings to piss off then lol. I'll just book whatever I want.
ringotaku 8 years ago#4
and it didn't work. I made Rey have an IC title match and it didn't unlock the Cruiserweight Title. Made the Acolytes have a tag title match and it didn't unlock the old tag titles. Humph.
kayoticdreamz 8 years ago#5
ringotaku posted...
and it didn't work. I made Rey have an IC title match and it didn't unlock the Cruiserweight Title. Made the Acolytes have a tag title match and it didn't unlock the old tag titles. Humph.

i got this on the 360 with fan axxess so i never did this but i suspect the game has to set those matches up by themselves on a PPV
ringotaku 8 years ago#6
kayoticdreamz posted...
ringotaku posted...

i got this on the 360 with fan axxess so i never did this but i suspect the game has to set those matches up by themselves on a PPV

Which is horrible because the odds of having an "Attitude Era" team get a tag title match is low as hell. As stated earlier it's hard to crack the rankings and drive a team up there.
kayoticdreamz 8 years ago#7
ringotaku posted...
kayoticdreamz posted...
ringotaku posted...

Which is horrible because the odds of having an "Attitude Era" team get a tag title match is low as hell. As stated earlier it's hard to crack the rankings and drive a team up there.

so rig it? make a small roster. flood it with attitude era teams. and spam ppvs till you get it
ringotaku 8 years ago#8
Found a work-around for it. I changed the tag titles around so instead of both big brands sharing the Undisputed Tag Titles each has a different set. I then put both members of the APA on the SmackDown brand. Since they were now the only teams listed for that belt in the rankings they became the default title challengers.
kayoticdreamz 8 years ago#9
ringotaku posted...
Found a work-around for it. I changed the tag titles around so instead of both big brands sharing the Undisputed Tag Titles each has a different set. I then put both members of the APA on the SmackDown brand. Since they were now the only teams listed for that belt in the rankings they became the default title challengers.

yep rig the settings like a boss lol

thankfully the 360 has that unlock all code for a dollar lol
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Universe 3.0 questions
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How to throw mankind off the top of cell? Main Quest3 Answers
How do you create Roman Reigns? General1 Answer
Create An Arena? General1 Answer
How to create seth rollins finisher? Side Quest1 Answer
WWE 13 Wii? General4 Answers