• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. so who would be interested in a save game for this?
WLEXT 9 years ago#41
MRG posted...
it is, I haven't worked on this game at all because I've been really busy, haven't had any type of game time at all. looking to get something done before Thanksgiving but at this rate..eh. I refuse to release this save as is because those default CAWs annoy me and would rather they look like their actual wrestlers. I also need to work on the 360 version which I haven't had time for either.

take your time bro, no pressure ;)
kayoticdreamz 9 years ago#42
WLEXT posted...
MRG posted...
it is, I haven't worked on this game at all because I've been really busy, haven't had any type of game time at all. looking to get something done before Thanksgiving but at this rate..eh. I refuse to release this save as is because those default CAWs annoy me and would rather they look like their actual wrestlers. I also need to work on the 360 version which I haven't had time for either.

take your time bro, no pressure ;)

sure there is the world ends on december 21st dont ya know!!!
Jason Hart Maivia 9 years ago#43
A few questions:

-If you copy a hacked Diva to another slot, will that one still be able to wrestle guys?
-Will the Hacked Diva lose her ability to wrestle men if you edit her appearance and/or movelist?
-Do she also gain all of the benefits that the men have, like fighting for male championship, competing in all match types, including Royal Rumble, with other guys, and bleed?

I really really appreciate what you're doing, MRG. Thank you very much for the effort!
I hope someone is willing to convert your save to NTSC so I can try it out.
Praise Rainbow Mika
NNID: JasonMaivia ; Samurai Warriors 3 (Wii): 0346-6035-0276
kayoticdreamz 9 years ago#44
Jason Hart Maivia posted...
A few questions:

-If you copy a hacked Diva to another slot, will that one still be able to wrestle guys?
-Will the Hacked Diva lose her ability to wrestle men if you edit her appearance and/or movelist?
-Do she also gain all of the benefits that the men have, like fighting for male championship, competing in all match types, including Royal Rumble, with other guys, and bleed?

I really really appreciate what you're doing, MRG. Thank you very much for the effort!
I hope someone is willing to convert your save to NTSC so I can try it out.

assuming its like the 360 hacks then yes to all of that. though NPCs and divas dont bleed(get cut on the face) they just drip blood.
Jason Hart Maivia 9 years ago#45
MRG posted...

I don't know how busy you are, but why not submit your save to WiiSave.com or GameFaqs (if they'll take it)?
Right away, it gives people some of what want, like everything being unlocked, the findings of the non-playable characters, especially the hacked female CAW.
Praise Rainbow Mika
Ed_Dawg 9 years ago#46
Who are the NPCs?
PSN ID: MF_Blayze
Jason Hart Maivia 8 years ago#47
*Keeping this topic alive*
Praise Rainbow Mika
kayoticdreamz 8 years ago#48
Jason Hart Maivia posted...
*Keeping this topic alive*

i think TC vanished
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. so who would be interested in a save game for this?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How to throw mankind off the top of cell? Main Quest3 Answers
Create An Arena? General1 Answer
How do you create Roman Reigns? General1 Answer
How to create seth rollins finisher? Side Quest1 Answer
WWE 13 Wii? General4 Answers