• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. For those wanting to have better matches, I have some answers.

User Info: MTincher

MTincher
6 years ago#61
Are squash matches still easy on this mode if I set it to quick?

Yes, they are still easy. The AI reverses slightly more, but quick matches have not taken me more than 2-3 minutes with these sliders.
Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

User Info: Barber102

Barber102
6 years ago#62
I am happy that most of you enjoy these. Also would like to personally thank sabrewolf for posting this on thqs forums.

This game is great despite some of the more major issues. Some may say the pin glitch but what angers me most is the fact I freeze in community creations constantly.

But I am happy too hear about all of the great experiences. I had a iron man match I had set to 40 minutes. It ended in a draw was very exciting. I was bret hart vs undertaker, he tombstoned me in the last 10 seconds to even the score to 1 - 1. Epic matches can truly epic.

Also you may also find that experimenting with these as a base could bring on great reverses.

I have since dropped adren rate to 1 and raised all the ai reversals.

But since the patch I have noticed the ai on legend started to use signatures and finishers, so I have to revisit these sliders again after a few more tests. It could have just been a fluke last night.
GT:The Phreshmaker
I'm like a doctor but not like Phil more like Kevorkian so get over here and I'll finish you like scorpion.

User Info: tuepak94

tuepak94
6 years ago#63
Barber.........raised AI reversals to full or each one just up a couple of notches?

User Info: Barber102

Barber102
6 years ago#64
tuepak94 posted...
Barber.........raised AI reversals to full or each one just up a couple of notches?

2-3 for each one. standing grapple and finisher reversal rate are maxed now. It is all preference though.
GT:The Phreshmaker
I'm like a doctor but not like Phil more like Kevorkian so get over here and I'll finish you like scorpion.

User Info: tuepak94

tuepak94
6 years ago#65
meh....your settings are getting pretty good reviews on the two boards and no preference really for me....if you can keep us updated....looks better so far for me too though.....great job on this Barber!
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. For those wanting to have better matches, I have some answers.
  • Topic Archived