• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. For those wanting to have better matches, I have some answers.

User Info: snikt6384

snikt6384
6 years ago#11
Tagged. Will try later.

User Info: hatchetman187

hatchetman187
6 years ago#12
Hell, at this point i'll try anything

Tagged

User Info: Coinvault

Coinvault
6 years ago#13
This didn't solve the CPU going for the barricade. x.x
This is madness..THIS IS SPARTAAAA!!
GT: Coinvault

User Info: Pfr_Chaos

Pfr_Chaos
6 years ago#14
I just had a really competitive match with Road Dogg and Jericho thanks to these sliders, OP did a really good job.
meh

User Info: snikt6384

snikt6384
6 years ago#15
I've only had the barricade problem twice. Both in simmed matches, one right after the other in Universe mode. It SUCKED. But usually I don't get that. It's always interesting the problems that one person gets that another seldom sees. Like people who get lots of 2 counts, while I get NONE outside of Leverage Pins.

User Info: kayoticdreamz

kayoticdreamz
6 years ago#16
hmm will try out.

User Info: Vampire Wraith

Vampire Wraith
6 years ago#17
tag
"So...who exactly are the Sin Cara fans? I never see or hear them. I'm a fan of his blooper reel...oh that was a maaaatch #yikes" - Brandi Reed

User Info: Bardockpwnsjoo

Bardockpwnsjoo
6 years ago#18
Great job, and thanks for posting. I will try these sliders and let you know how they work for me, TC.
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?

User Info: Vampire Wraith

Vampire Wraith
6 years ago#19
Holy crap, these are better than the default Legend settings. I was HBK and fighting Kane on Normal match experience. Kane was kicking my ass almost the entire match, and hit me with two Tombstones. I did end up winning, barely. Only because of resiliency, I was working his head every chance I got, and successfully landed my comeback. On default Legend difficulty on normal/epic, the AI would be lucky if it could even land one finisher on me. The AI still has annoying hangups, but I can notice a difference. Thanks for these, TC.
"So...who exactly are the Sin Cara fans? I never see or hear them. I'm a fan of his blooper reel...oh that was a maaaatch #yikes" - Brandi Reed

User Info: ICanHearTheHead

ICanHearTheHead
6 years ago#20
tag
SIDDLE666 & ICHTH: Killin Topics, Smokin Cigs, Wearing Kilts & Kickin You in the ****ing Bawz. \_0_/\_O_/
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. For those wanting to have better matches, I have some answers.
  • Topic Archived