• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. For those wanting to have better matches, I have some answers.

User Info: Barber102

Barber102
6 years ago#1
First off to get this out of the way, I am typing this on my phone, which I am sill getting used too.

Now then, some people say triple threat matches are bugged. Yes they are but I have found they only bug into a handicap match when your target is set to manual. So for three way dances set your target to auto.

Also for those who play on legend I suggest you stop and switch to hard. For some reason the ai is more aggressive. They tend to use they're signatures more often as well as they will use finishers without a wake up taunt.

Now the juice sliders I for days have been trying to find some challenging back and forth action. To make it easier to understand I will use a scale of 0-20 with 10 being default.

A.I
Standing strikes reversal - 12
Standing grapple reversal - 18
Ground strike reversal - 14
Ground grapple reversal - 16
Finisher reversal - 15
Foreign object reversal - 15

Damage
Finisher strength- 12
Foreign object strength - 10

General
Standing strikes reversal - 0
Standing graple reversal - 0
Ground strike reversal - 1
Ground grapple reversal- 1
Finisher reversal - 15
Foreign object reversal - 5
Momentum rate attacks - 6
Momentum rate taunts - 3 ( generally below 5 is good)
Adrenaline rate - 7

Keep in mind this maybe to hard or easy but this setup has made my game more enjoyable with the A.I being more aggressive .

I hope this is of use to someone.
*edit* because I forgot to add adrenaline rate.
GT:The Phreshmaker
I'm like a doctor but not like Phil more like Kevorkian so get over here and I'll finish you like scorpion.

User Info: Pier81

Pier81
6 years ago#2
On how many matches have you tested this and with which setting for match experience?
BTW, does in some way solve the kick outs at 1 glitch?

Thanks.
I am twice the man that you are and I have half the brain that you do.

User Info: Barber102

Barber102
6 years ago#3
Pier81 posted...
On how many matches have you tested this and with which setting for match experience?
BTW, does in some way solve the kick outs at 1 glitch?

Thanks.

No unfortunately it does not fix kickouts at one. I played a entire king of the ring with this setup each match on normal was 10 to 15 minutes ( normal setting) and one epic match which was cmpunk vs austin. It was a awesome back and forth lasted about a half hour.

Without these settings I could squash the cpu on legend/epic in around 7 and a half minutes.

Like I said this solves the cpu always going for the barricade not randomly using their finishers and as well they use signatures. Legend mode they always store and use the omg barricade/ table finishers. So switch to hard for a ai that uses both and takes advantage of their signatures.

Not to mention reversals are harder to do at 0 lets the computer get a decent amount of offense.
GT:The Phreshmaker
I'm like a doctor but not like Phil more like Kevorkian so get over here and I'll finish you like scorpion.

User Info: leoking99

leoking99
6 years ago#4
Thanks for this. If i pick this game up, i'll be sure to come back to this post.

User Info: nodeerforamonth

nodeerforamonth
6 years ago#5
Thanks! Looks good. Will try it later tonight.

User Info: adamclane99

adamclane99
6 years ago#6
tagged...thanks!

User Info: jsilvrs

jsilvrs
6 years ago#7
Thanks, will check them out.
Wii: #2592 6408 1499 7346
XBL/PSN: jsilvrs

User Info: MTincher

MTincher
6 years ago#8
Like I said this solves the cpu always going for the barricade not randomly using their finishers and as well they use signatures. Legend mode they always store and use the omg barricade/ table finishers. So switch to hard for a ai that uses both and takes advantage of their signatures.

I like the fact that the CPU does not always use their finisher as soon as they get it, because a lot of the time I am not worn down enough to be pinned. However, it does seem like they quite often go for the table finisher on Legendary. I have not noticed it as much on Normal or Hard.
Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

User Info: hitman0304

hitman0304
6 years ago#9
Will try this! Thanks!
Official Chikara Mark
www.chikarapodcast.com

User Info: HerculesAntigua

HerculesAntigua
6 years ago#10
Will try, thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. For those wanting to have better matches, I have some answers.
  • Topic Archived