• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Divinity: Original Sin
  3. Is there a key to that level 4 chest in the legionnaire camp in Cyseal?

User Info: kah

kah
1 year ago#1
I pickpocketed all the legionaries and no dice so far. Anyone know where the key might be to it in northern Cyseal?

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
1 year ago#2
I can't remember exactly. IIRC, there were several chests around where the tents are and some of them have a key for them (usually carried by a soldier). I think few chests didn't actually have keys though. None that I found, at least and I did pickpocket every single NPC in Cyseal and checked pretty much any nook and cranny I could. So, in the end, I bashed the chests open.

Protip - if you have a way to become invisible, you can very easily open the chests. Get your invisible character next to them and...just steal them. Then bring the chest away from anybody, drop then and do whatever you want with them. Fire spells work quite well in opening them.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.
  1. Boards
  2. Divinity: Original Sin
  3. Is there a key to that level 4 chest in the legionnaire camp in Cyseal?
  • Topic Archived