• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Divinity: Original Sin
  3. tracking down star stones and wondering something

User Info: SlyGamer1979

SlyGamer1979
1 year ago#1
I quit for awhile and came back recently and have been playing and now i need all the star stones/inert stones to get through the source temple ? i might have sold some of these forgetting what they are for so does that mean i'm screwed out of opening the door in the temple ?.
PSN & Steam SlyFox5679
Pogo FC 0872-0562-8353

User Info: Ivaknight

Ivaknight
1 year ago#2
The door only checks how many star stones you’ve ‘activated’, not how many inert stones you have on you. I think you need a total of 14 to get through the door. Don’t worry about having sold star stones or blood stones, it’s literally impossible.

If you’ve got a bunch of blood stones you can use them cause they’re still star stones after you use their power. Probably best to use them one by one though and visit the end of time after each one so that nothing bugs out (or you could save before using them all I guess and see if it works out).

If you don’t have a stockpile of blood stones then you need to go back through the world and find more star/blood stones. Your inert stones would help you keep track of how many you’ve activated but if you sold those it’ll be a bit of a pain keeping track unfortunately.
  1. Boards
  2. Divinity: Original Sin
  3. tracking down star stones and wondering something
  • Topic Archived