• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Divinity: Original Sin
  3. I have a stealing problem.

User Info: ACLS_Wizard

ACLS_Wizard
2 years ago#1
I have a confession - I have to steal everything I see. I don't care what or where or who's it is, if I can get away with it, I'm grabbing it. I'm worried that whoever God is in this game (I'm 7 hours in on a super slow playthrough so who the hell knows if there is one even yet) is going to send me to hell.

P.S. Will I face any negative consequences for all the lifting? Nobody sees me do it except for animals. When I talk to them they dont seem to give a crap.

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
2 years ago#2
ACLS_Wizard posted...
Will I face any negative consequences for all the lifting?

No, you won't. I think if you steal from a merchant (through pickpocketing) and try to sell them back the same thing they will notice but other than that, I don't believe there is any problem.

Also worth noting - people won't mind as long as they don't see you steal. If you are invisible, then they won't mind stuff disappearing right in front of them, either.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.
  1. Boards
  2. Divinity: Original Sin
  3. I have a stealing problem.
  • Topic Archived