• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RocketZXblue

RocketZXblue
7 years ago#1
like seriously? your hitbox is the whole FREAKING Rainbow unicorn, you move away like "okay I dodged that bullet, NOPE your back part hits the bullet.
the first time you fight LSP it's all good you spam bullets till she dies
on new game+? it's like 10 minutes of spamming A (or w/e button).
I died twice, and third try I had a quarter of a heart left!
anyways, good game, nice throwback to zelda 2
use salt on a milkshake = full HP recovery.
tree trunks pie is also a full HP recovery.
use the crystal items for invinicibility, helps a lot during bosses!
for Ice kings first battle (where he's jumping/flying around) use the wings and the crystal together makes his fight a LOT easier.
bombas are your friend especially on new game+, they do 50 damage 3 times (if you hit the enemy correctly)
3DS FC: 4098-2370-5638 PSN: RocketZXBlue
Member of the StreetPass San Jose Facebook page.

User Info: Hiroshi_Mishima

Hiroshi_Mishima
7 years ago#2
I actually breezed through NG+ until I hit the Ice King's first form. I was pretty tired cause it was late, so I did rather poorly and used more items than I'd have needed to. Otherwise, I did fine. I used one bomba on Marceline, but I couldn't shake the feeling I was wasting it.

LSP's fight went about the exact same as it did originally. Both times I beat her with like one heart left. I don't think it was really any harder, and like with the Ice King, I was pretty tired when I did that battle.

How did you get 100% on NG+, though? I wound up with only 95%.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A