• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
8 years ago#1
I recently started watching the show. Kinda funny at times. So how far do I have to get into the show before I play this game to get all the references?
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!

User Info: Coolgecko8

Coolgecko8
8 years ago#2
You can start anytime. But to get all the refences, I believe it starts mid-season 4. Not sure on the exact episode.
That dude who plays as Piers in predator mode and shoots his teammates. That's me.

User Info: PurestProdigy

PurestProdigy
8 years ago#3
For continuity purposes I'd say the minimum episode this takes place after is Season 4 episode 16. It might take place before that though, I don't know if Finn and Flame Princess' relationship is established in the comics beforehand, but Burning Low is a safe spot to play this after if continuity is what's holding you back.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
8 years ago#4
I bought the game this week, played it, highly enjoyed it, loved it. Good game and was worth the purchase! Better than Fire Emblem. Can't wait for the next game
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A