• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RajakaiTheBeast

RajakaiTheBeast
8 years ago#1
How was it?? - Results (14 votes)
14.29% (2 votes)
14.29% (2 votes)
21.43% (3 votes)
42.86% (6 votes)
0% (0 votes)
7.14% (1 vote)
0% (0 votes)
0% (0 votes)
0% (0 votes)
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
This episode was pretty good
but Peppermint butler snapping on PB was wierd.0_0
Yeah,more spondoli. *Conker's Bad Fur Day*
3DS friend code:4038-6628-0864

User Info: PurestProdigy

PurestProdigy
8 years ago#2
PB's gotta be older than 18 and this episode confirms it. She's got at least 3 generations of candy people waiting in line to be her suitor and one of them said he was waiting for 300 years right?

A lot of people were saying that the Bubblegum slime from Simon and Marcy and PB were two seperate entities and I was never 100% convinced so I thought it was worth bringing up.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: DragonFantasy

DragonFantasy
8 years ago#3
PurestProdigy posted...
PB's gotta be older than 18 and this episode confirms it. She's got at least 3 generations of candy people waiting in line to be her suitor and one of them said he was waiting for 300 years right?

A lot of people were saying that the Bubblegum slime from Simon and Marcy and PB were two seperate entities and I was never 100% convinced so I thought it was worth bringing up.

Actually, she could technically be a lot older than 18 if she got de-assembled into a younger version of herself every so often. Would explain why she is so smart.
Cause you say stop and we say go...

User Info: Coolgecko8

Coolgecko8
8 years ago#4
Pretty good episode. Peppermint Butler was hilarious.

As for these PB theorys. PB is probably about 20 right now.
The Pink slime in Simon and Marcy was most likely her ancestor. I thought it was obvious, but I wanted to make sure so I asked Pen on his twitter if the pink slime was PB, and he said no.

Besides, PB isn't the only Bubblegum. There have been mentions of PBs relatives. She talks about her Great Uncle Gumbald in Susan Strong and there's a portrait of her with her grandmother in the Duke of Nuts.

Most likely the whole old people waiting to marry the princess thing was just a joke.

That or they weren't waiting for just PB, but have been waiting since a previous era to marry the princess of the Candy Kingdom.

I mean if she was too young to rule the kingdom when she was 13, who ruled it before her? Probably her mother, who had to have been a princess at one point. And her grandmother before her. And so on.

As for why there has been no mention of PB's mother. I don't know. Maybe she died. Who knows. Pen is weird when it comes to stuff like this
The only correct way to play as Police Officer Helena is to play Bad Boys through the mic.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A