• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
8 years ago#1
Episode was interesting. I thought at first they were gonna have Finn cheat on FP :O But it was a dream I guess which is good.
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710

User Info: penguinfrommars

penguinfrommars
8 years ago#2
We got to see him with only one arm and a bionic (of sorts...) arm again.
Space Penguins From mars Consume Human flesh. ( It tatses good.)

User Info: OctoberKnight

OctoberKnight
8 years ago#3
I loved this one. The pillow people were adorbz and the story was sweet.

One arm Finn sure is a theme they repeat often... Personally I liked the version of Finn that Finn himself dreamed up a few seasons ago. He was buff and he had an arm made of gears and pulleys. That was a great design. Not sure what episode that was.
This thread is already dead.
ATATTATATATATATATATTATATTATATATA!!!

User Info: Danspurt

Danspurt
8 years ago#4
^ That was Mortal Folly, the second to last episode in season 2. :)
penguinfrommars posted...
We got to see him with only one arm and a bionic (of sorts...) arm again.

I'm starting to think this is foreshadowing. I mean, it's the third time now, right? First Mortal Folly, then The Lich, and now this.

Or is an episode where he actually loses an arm too gruesome for CN?

Anyway, I really liked this episode! It had that strange Adventure Time mix of cute and weird that I love.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you never really know how accurate they actually are" - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: penguinfrommars

penguinfrommars
8 years ago#5
I think it's been the fifth or sixth time. Some are shorter and subtler than others, such as a reflection in a mirror on a specific episode that I forgot the name of.
Space Penguins From mars Consume Human flesh. ( It tatses good.)

User Info: Danspurt

Danspurt
8 years ago#6
I meant three incarnations. The mirror image, in the episode "King Worm", was the same Finn as in "The Lich".
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you never really know how accurate they actually are" - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: PurestProdigy

PurestProdigy
8 years ago#7
Literally an episode about pillows. Say what you want about the creators of AT episodes, they sure do have some unique ideas.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: FireKatKid

FireKatKid
8 years ago#8
I thought it was cute. He did what pretty much every person did as a kid. Something made him sad so he crawled into his own imagination world and dreamed up a perfect alternative to his problem. He thinks Flame Princess and him are done, so he dreams up a new love and even gets a loving family out of it.

Plus his non natty arm. He does seem to love not having an arm.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A