Summoning Durnehviir

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Irish_Artist

Irish_Artist
5 years ago#1
I left the Soul Cairn, then tried to unlock his summon shout. I says I need dragon souls to do so (like the others). I have 20 dragon souls yet it still won't unlock. What gives?
White F.C. (Brad) 0260-9591-7448

User Info: Barakah

Barakah
5 years ago#2
You're pressing X to spend the souls and not A right? Sorry if that seems like a really stupid question, but that's a mistake I made when I came back to Skyrim after not having played it for a while.

User Info: BluesSoul617

BluesSoul617
5 years ago#3
Press X to unlock the appropriate shout. When all three words are ready, find some room to summon Durnehviir.
Blues Soul 617

User Info: Lord_Xia

Lord_Xia
5 years ago#4
I think it might mess up if you take all three words at the same time. I think the quest says to take the first word and then do something. I spent three souls at once and unlocked all three words for it, and never got it to work. I am going to try doing it differently next time.
"Sigging yourself is the best way to make sure everyone knows how narcissistic you are." -Xiahou Dun

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived