I love having Serana as my companion, but she's got to go anyway.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard
  3. I love having Serana as my companion, but she's got to go anyway.

User Info: oldschooldogy

oldschooldogy
5 years ago#1
We're too powerful together. I'm at level 69, and nothing really gives me much of a challenge besides Revered Dragons in open space with nowhere to take cover or a group of high level vampires. She's very helpful in these situations only. The other times when we're together she's killing almost every regular enemy that appears in one or two shots before I even get a chance to get a hit in sometimes. I wish she could be programmed to play more defensive and stop running towards the action every time.
This thing is all about respect. That's what its all about.

User Info: Blades606

Blades606
5 years ago#2
oldschooldogy posted...
We're too powerful together. I'm at level 69, and nothing really gives me much of a challenge besides Revered Dragons in open space with nowhere to take cover or a group of high level vampires. She's very helpful in these situations only. The other times when we're together she's killing almost every regular enemy that appears in one or two shots before I even get a chance to get a hit in sometimes. I wish she could be programmed to play more defensive and stop running towards the action every time.

I run solo as often as I can otherwise leveling up just gets more difficult. If you have problems with dragons or Vamps just enchant some armor to make restoration magic free so you can constantly heal yourself and summon a dremora lord or 2 if you can. I also have armor made so that my alteration and one handed sword are increased so I can throw out Paralyze for free and kill them. but that doesn;t work against Dragons.

User Info: BluesSoul617

BluesSoul617
5 years ago#3
Up her armor rating with some nice set of Legendary Light Armor. She looks great in Dawnguard Light Armor too.
Blues Soul 617
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard
  3. I love having Serana as my companion, but she's got to go anyway.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived