• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Scars420

Scars420
3 years ago#1
I got this free code for whoever wants it first.

Here is the info I got:

The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial Edition Upgrade

Code: KN49AP5J5NKTPWJELKC4

I got this for free from lootcrate and i have no clue what kind of content you get from redeeming this code. I think this code is for PC gamers only and if not then I apologize.

Enjoy it! First come, first serve!

If you are the person that ends up redeeming the code and if it works, could you please reply to this thread and let me know it works? Plus, I am actually curious about the content that you end up getting after redeeming the code. It would be nice if you could share what content you ended up getting from the code.

Thank you!

User Info: shujabes

shujabes
3 years ago#2
First of all, thank you very very much!!
The code worked perfectly, the content that i've got from the dlc is the imperial race, which can be used in all the alliances, a mudcrab pet, a horse and the pledge of Mara, which let you marry, plus, it gives a 10% bonus to exp when playing in a group.
Again, thank you so much, really. (:

User Info: Scars420

Scars420
3 years ago#3
shujabes posted...
First of all, thank you very very much!!
The code worked perfectly, the content that i've got from the dlc is the imperial race, which can be used in all the alliances, a mudcrab pet, a horse and the pledge of Mara, which let you marry, plus, it gives a 10% bonus to exp when playing in a group.
Again, thank you so much, really. (:

Glad to see it works! Most of all, I'm glad the code actually gave you some content! I wonder if any of the content you got from the code is valued at a certain cost? Are any of the features you got from the code listed in some type of store/doc that requires real money to get the content?

Thanks for responding as well, this will let other viewers know that the code was redeemed.

User Info: shujabes

shujabes
3 years ago#4
Yup, the upgrade itself cost real money, 2100 crowns (16€ more or less) but you can also buy the pledge of Mara separately which is 1000 crowns (10€) in fact i didn't know you could get the upgrade in lootcrates.
By the way, why didn't you use the code for you?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A