• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skullgirls
  3. Can't get specials to work!

User Info: Speeddemon35

Speeddemon35
5 years ago#1
Everytime I try to do a special with a double punch, I always dash toward the foe instead. This is ESPECIALLY problematic when I fight against Marie, so how do I make sure to do a special and not dash?
I'll show you what true speed really is!

User Info: Darkrobotisback

Darkrobotisback
5 years ago#2
Speeddemon35 posted...
Everytime I try to do a special with a double punch, I always dash toward the foe instead. This is ESPECIALLY problematic when I fight against Marie, so how do I make sure to do a special and not dash?

You wouldn't happen to be using a keyboard when you're using Skullgirls?

If you are, it's understandable, it's difficult performing complex moves on the keyboard ( but not impossible).

Have you tried using the in game "macros" because its suppose to make you perform those specials easily, if I remember correctly, Macro 1 is ALT ?
PSN: Johnny_Sanchez-
"I am the master, obey me"

User Info: JELIFISH19

JELIFISH19
5 years ago#3
Darkrobotisback posted...
Speeddemon35 posted...

You wouldn't happen to be using a keyboard when you're using Skullgirls?

If you are, it's understandable, it's difficult performing complex moves on the keyboard ( but not impossible).

Have you tried using the in game "macros" because its suppose to make you perform those specials easily, if I remember correctly, Macro 1 is ALT ?

Macros won't work. He's doing the motion too slow or pressing the punches too late after the motion. Dash is 2 punches. He's getting that instead of the move. Just be cleaner with your motions.
I <3 my HRAP EX-SE
Capcom, ASW, & NRS fighting games 4 Life
  1. Boards
  2. Skullgirls
  3. Can't get specials to work!
  • Topic Archived