• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skullgirls
  3. Where's the community at?

User Info: solidoutlaw

solidoutlaw
5 years ago#31
mMarikom posted...
D: i'm so bad I can't get it =_=

Which one? The pulsr one or the one I made? The thing is, you have to cut corners, even if it means losing damage, to make the combo work at times. A lot of times, players will just short and sweet the combo to load vials or to push them near the corner or at least halfscreen where the combo works much easier.
PSN: rayplay
"Wow, there's more hate in here than a K K K meeting!"

User Info: GoodChoicesPls

GoodChoicesPls
5 years ago#32
solidoutlaw posted...
mMarikom posted...

Which one? The pulsr one or the one I made? The thing is, you have to cut corners, even if it means losing damage, to make the combo work at times. A lot of times, players will just short and sweet the combo to load vials or to push them near the corner or at least halfscreen where the combo works much easier.

The corner combos are easy, Valentine isn't that hard overall.

It's the midscreen dash cancelling. I can't get stuff -> Cr. HP
(AD) j. MP j. HP (Land, dash jump) j. MK to work midscreen and I can't find video of anyone doing it in MDE.

BTW I have settled on Val/Double/Para
PSN: Arent_We_Clever
3DS Friend Code: 2234 8016 4687 Nickname: Mariko

solidoutlaw
5 years ago#33
mMarikom posted...
solidoutlaw posted...
mMarikom posted...

(AD) j. MP j. HP (Land, dash jump) j. MK to work midscreen and I can't find video of anyone doing it in MDE.

If dash jump MK is too hard, then dash jump j.LP/LK first. You don't have to do MK first, you can technically do them in any order you want, but the combo is most consistent if MK comes no later than second (because it knocks them higher). If you have to, you can just omit MK midscreen for more consistency.

User Info: GoodChoicesPls

GoodChoicesPls
5 years ago#34
solidoutlaw posted...
mMarikom posted...
solidoutlaw posted...
mMarikom posted...

If dash jump MK is too hard, then dash jump j.LP/LK first. You don't have to do MK first, you can technically do them in any order you want, but the combo is most consistent if MK comes no later than second (because it knocks them higher). If you have to, you can just omit MK midscreen for more consistency.

It kinda works better but then I run into the MK coming later problem...

*sigh*
PSN: Arent_We_Clever
3DS Friend Code: 2234 8016 4687 Nickname: Mariko

solidoutlaw
5 years ago#35
mMarikom posted...
solidoutlaw posted...
mMarikom posted...
solidoutlaw posted...
mMarikom posted...

It kinda works better but then I run into the MK coming later problem...

*sigh*

Again, you can just omit it if you're too far from the corner. Also Omniscythe made this recently:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Qs9klHIp8
that should help some as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Skullgirls
  3. Where's the community at?
  • Topic Archived