• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Unfinished Swan
  3. Balloon topic *SPOILERS*

User Info: Cheradenine

Cheradenine
6 years ago#1
I just finished the game and so I'm going back to try to find all the balloons and any story pages I may have missed as well. I bought the balloon radar toy and am using it.

The first balloon I am having trouble with is in the beginning of the game. The radar is telling me it's on the left hand broken part of the double staircase with the hippo head between them. Now I can get over there but can't find the balloon. I'll keep going for now but if anyone knows what I'm talking about and can help, please post!
If this is dying, I don't think much of it - Lytton Strachey (1880-1932)

User Info: tugz

tugz
6 years ago#2
How do you get up there? That's the balloon I'm missing too.
Be yourself. Those that mind, don't matter, those that matter, don't mind!

User Info: Silvercross

Silvercross
6 years ago#3
There's a door under the broken stairs that you can hit open with a ball of paint.
There was a signature here. It's gone now.
Your face is bees.

User Info: tugz

tugz
6 years ago#4
Thanks! It got kind of confusing under there.
Be yourself. Those that mind, don't matter, those that matter, don't mind!

User Info: Rotcod_What

Rotcod_What
6 years ago#5
How do you get up there? That's the balloon I'm missing too.

You can jump on the hippo's snout from the right hand set of steps and then hop to the left balcony, even though it doesn't look like you should be able to. Although now it's been answered, it turns out you don't need to get up there at all.
Rotcodin' the Sidrat.
  1. Boards
  2. The Unfinished Swan
  3. Balloon topic *SPOILERS*
  • Topic Archived