Why is this game so boring?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why is this game so boring?

User Info: Kyle1022

Kyle1022
5 years ago#21
Aether_Lyric posted...
It doesn't matter, you're not going to get the same enjoyment out of a game when you've already poured hundreds and hundreds of hours into the series

Lol, this is so wrong and flawed. Pokemon is mostly the same yet I play each installment for hundreds of hours. Same with Fallout, Madden, Elder Scrolls, etc.

Mitchach0 posted...
Because you need to stop using SMGs and Assault Rifles?

Uh, what? My most used gun type is by far the shot gun.

Silver17 posted...
Here's an idea, go back to playing MW2...

You mean go back to playing a game with a mostly dead community, with no party chat for most game modes and which none of my friends play? Yeah, what a great idea! /eyeroll

NejiHyuga900 posted...
Campaign, perhaps? BO2's campaign is the best CoD campaign after all. As for multiplayer, well, you are just going to have to deal with the lag.

Thanks for like the only legit suggestion, but I was mainly referring to multiplayer, as I've beaten the campaign for this on Veteran and earned all the achievements for it.

User Info: Id_Bang_Miss_K

Id_Bang_Miss_K
5 years ago#22
I'm Rick James, b****.
http://www.youtube.com/TheOfficialNaian
^Go here for awesome YuGiOh videos and free original music^

Kyle1022
5 years ago#23
I'm sick of Treyarch and their boring games. Not to mention that they don't know what the f*** the definition of "magma" is.

User Info: Id_Bang_Miss_K

Id_Bang_Miss_K
5 years ago#24
Kyle1022 posted...
I'm sick of Treyarch and their boring games. Not to mention that they don't know what the f*** the definition of "magma" is.

FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS ME!
http://www.youtube.com/TheOfficialNaian
^Go here for awesome YuGiOh videos and free original music^

Kyle1022
5 years ago#25
Bump for any fun ideas.

User Info: Mitchach0

Mitchach0
5 years ago#26
Relax mate, I took care to phrase it as a question. If you haven't learnt how to use the assault shield, that alone could get you to the release of the next CoD. This is an easy-mode class for beginning shielders:

Assault Shield
KAP-40 (Extended Mag)

Flak Jacket
Scavenger
Fast Hands
Perk 2 Greed
Tactical Mask

C4
Concussion
Riot and Assault Shield Gameplays and Montages: http://www.youtube.com/mitchacho

Kyle1022
5 years ago#27
I've tried the shield, but it just frustrates me more than it is fun for me. People end up lunge knifing me through the side of the shield or sometimes right through the damn shield.

Really no different than MW2, but at least in that game you had commando and infinite sprint to help you with a shield class. Or OMA if that was your thing.

User Info: zcicecold

zcicecold
5 years ago#28
I'm only going to answer part of the question. It's boring because there really is NO reason at all to use anything besides an SMG or Assault Rifle. There isn't a single map where snipers can battle it out, there aren't a lot of great places to get down with the shotgun...the whole game is made up of mid-range encounters.

User Info: Silver17

Silver17
5 years ago#29
Kyle1022 posted...

Silver17 posted...
Here's an idea, go back to playing MW2...

You mean go back to playing a game with a mostly dead community, with no party chat for most game modes and which none of my friends play? Yeah, what a great idea! /eyeroll

You wanted MW2, so I gave you a suggestion. A good suggestion too I might add.

BTW MW2 was #11 on MN list, that's a ton of 360 games that it is still ahead of.

http://majornelson.com/2013/03/14/live-activity-for-week-of-march-4th/

You want party chat, do VOIP with your computer or cell phone.

If your friends aren't playing MW2 anymore, then obviously your friends are smart enough for not wanting to play that broken thrash anymore.

TL;DR - MW2 still has a lot of people playing it and Party Chat isn't really that important (most of the people that use PC are either squeakers or nerds that are afraid of what others might think of their voice), but there are solutions listed above.

Still TL;DR - The problem isn't with COD, the problem is you...
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)

User Info: Superman070776

Superman070776
5 years ago#30
Kyle1022 posted...
I try to play it but I just get bored...

This coming from the guy who put over 35 days into MW2.

What can I do to make it as fun to play as MW2?

Go play MW2. That is really all you can do. get the next Xbox in the fall and if you still hate the new COD game...find a new series and enjoy that. Then go to their message forum and talk to other people who love the same game instead of complaining to fans of this game.
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
Gamertag: BoilingKoolaid
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why is this game so boring?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived