Wow, using keyboard and mouse vs console players = EZ mode.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Wow, using keyboard and mouse vs console players = EZ mode.

User Info: __redxiii__

__redxiii__
5 years ago#171
SparkItUp posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
I made a $5 bet on who would catch the first TD in the superbowl. Odds were 80-1. Won $400 on my boy Boldin.

Dang, wish I knew your bookie..Boldin would be a favorite in any credible bookies eyes to be one of 3 players to make the first TD catch. Being one of 3 should definitely reduce the odds well below 80-1...(not sure if your post was facetious or serious)

Like yahoo I'm not going to mention the site. But 80-1 odds seem crazy but think, 2 teams, 2 eligible receivers lined up, tightend, runningback, fullback, all eligible receivers. Idk how they calculate those odds but yea.

User Info: ihaveyahoorares

ihaveyahoorares
5 years ago#172
Haha. I only brought up money since he did. If you're young, I'm telling you, become a damn bartender or server in a busy upper class restaurant... You can't beat that money anywhere else with little experience. Kids working 20 hours a week at the grocery store in HS making minimum wage. I'd work a busy Saturday night and make more. It's STUPID money for how easy it is...

I use an online betting site for all my bets. It's pretty fun and entertaining. Making $1-5 bets, losing most, but when you win it's for 20-70 times that bet... You think I know ANYTHING about sports? Nope. I know numbers insanely well though.

User Info: radax1

radax1
5 years ago#173
I actually want one of those, Albeit not for online play. Seems like it would be fun to mess around with.
Daggers and Wingboots, Mantras and Monsters await you.

__redxiii__
5 years ago#174
I'm 24, I do roofing, AC, stuff like that. I used to work at Chili's though with 2 of my brothers (as a dishwasher), one was the bartender and the other was a server, I would cover their shifts if I had a day off/they were on, yea you know how it goes. But yeah I would try to get everyone liquored up before serving them, usually got better tips.

User Info: Spinalsniper

Spinalsniper
5 years ago#175
This whole topic is stupid. It's no different between a higher level gun like the AN-94 than a Super Street Fighter controller, a silver xbox controller that has a swivel d pad, rapid fire, extended thumb sticks...whatever that does....or maybe even a arcade stick.

Companies make peripherals for us to use - period. If you have the means and you want something to help you out, then you have options. This sounds more like a performance enhancer topic to me, but bottom line, YOU STILL HAVE TO HAVE THE SKILL TO PLAY.

I don't like getting killed over and over either, but hey - guess what - it happens every time I play. I don't go bash the other player who has just killed me in a forum war/troll bait website. If anything, I ask questions...that's how we learn.

Please...grow up.
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
5 years ago#176
I'll take your word for it, but it just seems like stupid high odds for an obvious bet. All you have to do is look at who the Ravens & 49ers QB throws the most TD's too. That should instantly make Boldin one of the favorites (as would Crabtree & Davis).

Between Boldin & Smith for the Ravens & Crabtree & Davis for the Ravens, those should have been the instant favorites...again, would love. I understand they take the TE of the Ravens and their RB into consideration, but neither have a history of consistently catching the ball for a TD for Flacco when compared to the others. They also take into consideration how each plays on whatever type of field the Superbowl was played on, Dome/outdoor (Dome should have actually even lowered the odds even more).
http://youtu.be/_JyETEkNXSY
Not only the best football player alive...the absolute sexiest.

ihaveyahoorares
5 years ago#177
__redxiii__ posted...
I'm 24, I do roofing, AC, stuff like that. I used to work at Chili's though with 2 of my brothers (as a dishwasher), one was the bartender and the other was a server, I would cover their shifts if I had a day off/they were on, yea you know how it goes. But yeah I would try to get everyone liquored up before serving them, usually got better tips.

Bartending is a huge numbers game as well.

The place I work, everything is done by computers in terms of inventory.

Say you ring in a Bacardi and coke, I can use 1.25 ounces of Bacardi.
I figured out how the system works, let the manager know, and now I get the best shifts.

If you ring in a Bacardi on the rocks, and memo in COKE (same price for customer) it gives me 2 ounces of liquor to use. I give you 1.5-1.7.

Your customer is now happy, manager is happy, inventory is good. This enables is to give away free drinks regularly and get more $ in tips (the occasional free drink, and most drinks are stronger), which the manager fully supports. It makes the comped liquor tab lower, making the store look better for corporate, inventory better, that equates to management bonuses....

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
5 years ago#178
ihaveyahoorares posted...
Haha. I only brought up money since he did. If you're young, I'm telling you, become a damn bartender or server in a busy upper class restaurant... You can't beat that money anywhere else with little experience. Kids working 20 hours a week at the grocery store in HS making minimum wage. I'd work a busy Saturday night and make more. It's STUPID money for how easy it is...

Not to mention, if you are planning on going to college, you are making future contacts possibly with those that will grow into influence while you are studying in college. Those contacts may bear fruit one day. Not guaranteed, but it there is no such thing as knowing too many people.
http://youtu.be/_JyETEkNXSY
Not only the best football player alive...the absolute sexiest.

ihaveyahoorares
5 years ago#179
You can also scumbag people as a bartender. Usually to the idiots who treat you like crap and tip horribly...

Say you order a Grey Goose and Pineapple juice... I can give you the well vodka, charge you for the grey goose, then give a regular who's a great person the grey goose instead of the well vodka they always order.

That doesn't happen often though.

__redxiii__
5 years ago#180
ihaveyahoorares posted...
You can also scumbag people as a bartender. Usually to the idiots who treat you like crap and tip horribly...

Say you order a Grey Goose and Pineapple juice... I can give you the well vodka, charge you for the grey goose, then give a regular who's a great person the grey goose instead of the well vodka they always order.

That doesn't happen often though.

People are jerks. I got robbed a few times working at a gas station. Lol talk about bad customers.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Wow, using keyboard and mouse vs console players = EZ mode.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived