I feel zombies fun factor has been brought down a lot.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I feel zombies fun factor has been brought down a lot.

User Info: _Smuvmuve_

_Smuvmuve_
5 years ago#11
Grief is fun if u have a party and a good team to play against. I only play on town though, no pap on farm kinda kills that map.
Madden_Fanatic alt account!
GT: SmuvMuve

User Info: forgotten0285

forgotten0285
5 years ago#12
I personally love the new maps and am excited to play once I am utterly bored with MP.

Just wish I could play all the maps to date from one disc.
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.

User Info: CUBAN7500

CUBAN7500
5 years ago#13
I still like zombies. A lot has changed and most of it made the game harder which I like, because of having no challenging till around 35 now it hits around 20. I like the challenge that way games don't last 3-4 hours anymore. Grief is alot of fun too because those are typically the shortest games. Most people are terrible but its most fun when versing a good team. Only thing I don't really like is transit. Too complex/large/time consuming to get established.
In real life there is no reset button.

User Info: tabby3

tabby3
5 years ago#14
Dawgwood posted...
, and goofy weapons.

This X1000
Ray gun! Good
Wunderwaffe! Good!
Thundergun! Meh!
Scavenger! Good!
Vri11 or whatever turned zombies into people! Crap!
Winter's Howl! Meh!
The baby maker! What is this, I don't even....
Wave Gun! It's like two Ray Guns! Fair!
Jet Gun! You must be kidding me.

User Info: ACWWDUDE101

ACWWDUDE101
5 years ago#15
Me and my friends used to play WaW zombies a hell of a lot back in the day, Black Ops it kind of deteriorated although the first few maps were simple enough.

Now it is just stupid, not a fan of it at all now.

Would just prefer old style maps with a single mystery box location and perhaps also PaP machine and thats it.

All this other stuff is just detracting from what made zombies so good in the first place.

User Info: OMEGA RUGAL

OMEGA RUGAL
5 years ago#16
The fire and the little demon thing that scratches you if you go into the fog things are annoying as hell.

Note ... it's not HARD .... but it is annoying and makes things feel like a chore as people have mentioned.

I much prefer the more simple W@W Zombies or Black Ops 1 Zombies. Both are more pick up and play and play faster.

hopping and skipping on lava while it covers my screen up is not as fun.
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
Infinity Ward ... even the current version >>>>>>>>> Treyarch

User Info: Cosmic_Coyote

Cosmic_Coyote
5 years ago#17
lil_bandit18 posted...
It feels like everything is a chore, instead of a fun survival type game. I really hate the fire, I know it's nothing serious, but it's so annoying. The map town specifically is cluttered, and why can you only PaP on one map? I like farm, but really I can't PaP my gun on it?

I played grief mode for the first time today online, and that was garbage too. Good concept ruined by players again. If i had 8 friends down to play it'd be fun, but playing with randoms is ass.

careful here comes the apologizers to tell you how "amazing" and "needed" are these stupid useless fire cracks on the ground that does nothing but slow you down and grief the match.

Zombies was way better in BLOPS1 / W@W
"There is no knowledge that is not power"

User Info: DudusCoke

DudusCoke
5 years ago#18
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
lil_bandit18 posted...
It feels like everything is a chore, instead of a fun survival type game. I really hate the fire, I know it's nothing serious, but it's so annoying. The map town specifically is cluttered, and why can you only PaP on one map? I like farm, but really I can't PaP my gun on it?

I played grief mode for the first time today online, and that was garbage too. Good concept ruined by players again. If i had 8 friends down to play it'd be fun, but playing with randoms is ass.

careful here comes the apologizers to tell you how "amazing" and "needed" are these stupid useless fire cracks on the ground that does nothing but slow you down and grief the match.

Zombies was way better in BLOPS1 / W@W

I struggle to see how anyone could think adding a bunch of fire cracks to the map would add anything to the game. I'd appreciate atleast a flakjacket esque perk that protected you from it. It's just a stupid play mechanic.

Zombies does feel like a chore now. From the easter eggs, to just getting around. It lost its simplicity that made it great. I feel it's strayed to far from its roots and hope the next map (der rise?) is old school. You start off with no power, work your way through the map to turn the power on, then the weapon box is randomly put somewhere.
King dem of Tivoli

User Info: DvoloS88

DvoloS88
5 years ago#19
I think they need to ditch the goofy crap and take the game mode more seriously (storyline,characters,voiceovers god damn they are annoying) fix some of the.gameplay mechanics that are exactly the same since waw like zombie hit detection on you and the instant one two slap ur down. So many times ill get hit when im already passed them sprinting. The way youll get stuck and trapped against the environment when aa zombie or
Zombies is barely in front of you. I think transit is the only playable mode and even that is meh...

User Info: Akiba69

Akiba69
5 years ago#20
I agree, the start up is especially tedious. Especially when someone gets left behind doing something stupid, then dies, so they quit. Or people who block the bus doors.

I gave it the benefit of the doubt before judging it, but Green run at least is a let down and boring.
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I feel zombies fun factor has been brought down a lot.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived