• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. problem joing a game online

User Info: makaveli_outlaw

makaveli_outlaw
2 years ago#1
This is the very first time I'm trying to join a game online with black ops 2, but It kept on scanning games, no matter how many times I go in and out of a lobby, its looking for the very same amount of number of players. Tried for more than an hour already but haven't had any luck finding even 1 player. Is there a specific internet set up for me to join? thanks in advance, really looing forward on playing this game online. Though we have been playing this game since launch but only via lan, we were not lucky enough to have a decent internet connection. But I just recently upgraded my internet and is really looking forward on re playing the game.

By the way, I'm currently occupied with NIOH and paragon, PSN: gamesareonus. Feel free to add me, thanks in advance ^_^
"When my mama asked me if will I change, I tell her yeah but it's clear I will always be the same until the end of time"
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. problem joing a game online
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers