• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Mob of the Dead: Looking for skilled Z team.

User Info: NO2_Fiend

NO2_Fiend
2 years ago#1
Never got into BO2 zombies back in the day because of how different it was to BO1 zombies. BO3 rekindled my interest so looking for a team to do the MotD EE. Eventually I would like to complete the Transit, Die Rise, and Buried EEs as well but all in good time. I've completed every BO3 EE even the super Easter Egg so I know my s***. I'll be checking here frequently so no worries if your response is a few weeks from now I will see it.
I'm an artist at what I do. I fuel the fire, watch it burn, and laugh all the while.

User Info: TheHeroOfTime

TheHeroOfTime
2 years ago#2
NO2_Fiend posted...
Never got into BO2 zombies back in the day because of how different it was to BO1 zombies. BO3 rekindled my interest so looking for a team to do the MotD EE. Eventually I would like to complete the Transit, Die Rise, and Buried EEs as well but all in good time. I've completed every BO3 EE even the super Easter Egg so I know my s***. I'll be checking here frequently so no worries if your response is a few weeks from now I will see it.

You don't really need a team for MOTD, i've done it dozens of times with randoms and they had no idea what was going on so i just killed them all as Weasel. Just research it and you can do it in a public lobby. You don't need any sort of communication based on the fact it's the easiest map Easter egg in any Zombies map.
3ds FC 2535-3641-8974,StarLost Roleplay town FC-5430-0238-3633
Smash Main-Link/Toon Link

User Info: NO2_Fiend

NO2_Fiend
2 years ago#3
TheHeroOfTime posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...

You don't really need a team for MOTD, i've done it dozens of times with randoms and they had no idea what was going on so i just killed them all as Weasel. Just research it and you can do it in a public lobby. You don't need any sort of communication based on the fact it's the easiest map Easter egg in any Zombies map.

How do you get past the first few rounds with rando dumbasses killing zombies indiscriminately? MotD for me at least has been one of the hardest maps to set up on. All the doors are really expensive and you have a lot of crap you need to get done on the first 6 or so rounds which can be quite the task with randos stealing all the points and ending the rounds. I hate trying to train anywhere but the bridge the prison is too cramped and they spawn in front of you a lot so I like to get to the bridge on as early a round as possible. Once at the bridge the map becomes laughably easy.
I'm an artist at what I do. I fuel the fire, watch it burn, and laugh all the while.

User Info: TheHeroOfTime

TheHeroOfTime
2 years ago#4
NO2_Fiend posted...
TheHeroOfTime posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...

How do you get past the first few rounds with rando dumbasses killing zombies indiscriminately? MotD for me at least has been one of the hardest maps to set up on. All the doors are really expensive and you have a lot of crap you need to get done on the first 6 or so rounds which can be quite the task with randos stealing all the points and ending the rounds. I hate trying to train anywhere but the bridge the prison is too cramped and they spawn in front of you a lot so I like to get to the bridge on as early a round as possible. Once at the bridge the map becomes laughably easy.

Well, early rounds i go for getting the Hell's Retriever and get the Skull Blundergat, once i get that i put it in the Acid gat and i'm set. If a player gets the mystery box one we're both set. My advice is to hit the box early on and go for the Blundergat(Although a weird glitch occurs if a player gets the Skull Blundergat the box one won't appear) But if you really want to do the Easter Egg i'll help you out on Thursday. PSN Is GabeLoganKh2. Don't have a Mic for ps3 but I've done the EE on Motd Dozens of times with randoms. (My theater mode is proof of that :D)
3ds FC 2535-3641-8974,StarLost Roleplay town FC-5430-0238-3633
Smash Main-Link/Toon Link

User Info: macrosblue

macrosblue
2 years ago#5
Hello, I am looking for players to do high maintenance easter egg (die rise) and mined games (buried), I also need the easter egg for mob of the dead pop goes the weasel. I know all the steps for the 3 trophies. I just need the players to do it. I have mic, Add me on ps3 TomasYMG
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Mob of the Dead: Looking for skilled Z team.
  • Topic Archived