• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Hmm... What should I use my prestige token on... (Ghost vs. AN-94)

User Info: ThePokeMan98

ThePokeMan98
5 years ago#1
I really don't know what I should use it on... Do I just get 1? I'm only 1 level away from prestiging...
Go home and be a family man!

User Info: ExtremeLight

ExtremeLight
5 years ago#2
ThePokeMan98 posted...
I really don't know what I should use it on... Do I just get 1? I'm only 1 level away from prestiging...

AN-94, One dude on here regretted using it on Ghost.
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.

User Info: wildcats137

wildcats137
5 years ago#3
If you use it on the AN you're a noob. Sorry, but that's just the way it is. Any person that has to rely on one weapon like that is a noob.
Black FC: 3354-0063-4385
White FC: 5114-5241-8529

User Info: AlphaEnd

AlphaEnd
5 years ago#4
It's CoD. All guns kill relatively fast. Get the AN dude. I used it on ghost too and it's so useless on such tiny maps. Not to mention you have to totally leave your team for it to be useful.

AN is an awesome weapon and is aesthetically pleasing.

User Info: acetrain736

acetrain736
5 years ago#5
I got ghost...I do not regret it in the least. And I used the next one on ballistic knives. I won't worry about the AN-94 till later
PSN: Acetrain73
You win, I can't compete with your mind.....it's beyond.......no comment........

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
5 years ago#6
wildcats137 posted...
If you use it on the AN you're a noob. Sorry, but that's just the way it is. Any person that has to rely on one weapon like that is a noob.

*facepalm*

You use it on a late unlock to have it early, not to "over-rely" on it as you seem to be saying. You get VERY little time to use the AN-94 at all (and it does go well on certain classes), so it's a logical choice to unlock that. I unlocked the FAD first in MW3, because of how late you get it, but did I over-rely on it? Hell no.

Anyways, on topic:

AN-94 is probably more useful than Ghost, but it depends on you. If you don't find yourself using ARs often, then Ghost is probably the better choice. If you do ARs a lot, then the AN-94 is a better choice.

*sigh*, I need to make a choice myself on what I'm going to use my first token on. It's either the SMR, Scavenger, AN-94, Skorpion, or C4... Decisions, decisions...
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com

User Info: wildcats137

wildcats137
5 years ago#7
I used mine on Ghost and I'm really glad I did I would recommend Ghost before all else. Provided you have classes that you like to use to be mobile.
Black FC: 3354-0063-4385
White FC: 5114-5241-8529

User Info: JohnnyCage1933

JohnnyCage1933
5 years ago#8
I used it on AN-94...not because I over relied on it...but because I was only able to use it for one freaking level
psn: TaNkBuStA40

User Info: greggreggreg2000

greggreggreg2000
5 years ago#9
I went with perks for my first 3 unlocks - Ghost, Flak Jacket, and Scavenger. I'm planning on using my 4th unlock on the orbital vsat. Farther down the road I'll probably do the late unlock guns.
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"

User Info: wehomies

wehomies
5 years ago#10
ghost

an-94 is nice but only get it if you REALLY like it
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Hmm... What should I use my prestige token on... (Ghost vs. AN-94)
  • Topic Archived