• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. Another issue with the game freezing in certain parts.

User Info: Thenumber1yoshi

Thenumber1yoshi
6 years ago#1
I know there are some topics about this already but I ran into certain parts where the game just freezes up, I would consider getting a different version of this game but I prefer to be able to play as the Mii character since my XBOX Avatar looks nothing like myself but I don't have the money for a Wii-U so I can't get that version either. I pretty much only can get the 3DS one.

Anyways the game would freeze up on Carrier Zone in the Grand Prix mode but would play just fine in that mode when I played it a second time, then I noticed it would freeze up constantly in World Tour it froze up every time I tried to play the Rival Race against Shadow on easy I finally got around it selecting a different difficulty but figured since the game wasn't factory sealed to return my copy and get another one only to find this one had it even more severe as I had to actually select the hard difficulty to beat the rival race against shadow in order to get past it and finally when I got to Frozen Valley Seasonal Shrine boost challenge it would freeze no matter what when I got to the cave part where you transform into a boat I tried all the way up to the hardest difficulty and still it would always freeze up there. So basically I was unable to continue with World Tour since that's a required mission if you want to move on.

I'm going to try to get another copy but I'm afraid I'll just run into the same problem again and the copy of the game I have now seems to have this problem worse than the first copy I had. Is there no way around this issue? Because I'm getting pretty sick of it the game is fun but I don't know what to do if it won't even let me progress through World Tour mode to unlock characters in that mode. Can anyone help? Because I'd really like to know if there's any way to solve this and finally be able to just enjoy the game without it freezing up on me all the time.

User Info: FalconPain

FalconPain
6 years ago#2
I had this problem several times when playing the game on the first day.
On the second day, I turned off the 3D slider and never had the same problem again. (I had other problems, but not my game locking up on me.)
You should get at least one alt in the event you get warned or put into Purgatory. - Luster
It's probably easier to just not break the rules. - SmartMuffin
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. Another issue with the game freezing in certain parts.
  • Topic Archived