• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Profaniter7

Profaniter7
6 years ago#1
OK, I used to own the game for 3DS but I switched over to PS Vita after discovering the really bad framerate on the game, I was wondering if anybody who still own the game, have they release an update patch to fix any issues of any kinds? did they resolve the framerate issue?
"Why so Serious?"-The Joker in the Dark Knight

User Info: robb12

robb12
6 years ago#2
Yes, the frame rate is much better than before

Profaniter7
6 years ago#3
did they release the update patch to improve the framerate?

robb12
6 years ago#4
There wasn't a patch specific to sonic, but the most recent 3ds firmware update definitely improved the framerate; not just for sonic but a lot of other 3ds games too.

Profaniter7
6 years ago#5
But have you noticed any changes in framerate while playing the game? any improvement? what's different now?

robb12
6 years ago#6
Yeah, I noticed the difference instantly! I've been playing it a lot more now, as the frame rate is always pretty consistent. Only seem to notice a dip when the track changes

Profaniter7
6 years ago#7
A big improvement in the gameplay? for reals? they released the update patch? when?
  • Topic Archived