• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. I think this runs better after the latest firmware update.

User Info: r_m_8_8

r_m_8_8
6 years ago#1
I don't own the game (on 3DS), so my experience comes from the demo. Awful, afwul frame-rate all around, but some people were saying it runs a bit better after the update. I tried it today and it definitely feels more... stable, I don't feel like it drops to 10s, I'd say it's now around 30fps most of the time. The track transformation "pauses" are still there, but I think overall it feels much better.

To the point that I might consider buying it :)

Of course I'll always recommend pretty much any other version if you're only going to buy one, preferably PC.
Now playing: Paper Mario SS, Castlevania OoE, Mark of the Ninja, SFxT.
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |

User Info: cool_boy_mewtwo

cool_boy_mewtwo
6 years ago#2
Ohh I'll try the demo again then
http://www.backloggery.com/cool_boy_mew
cool_boy_mew's school alt ~ Council of Rage

User Info: Skyminxyz

Skyminxyz
6 years ago#3
r_m_8_8 posted...
I don't own the game (on 3DS), so my experience comes from the demo. Awful, afwul frame-rate all around, but some people were saying it runs a bit better after the update. I tried it today and it definitely feels more... stable, I don't feel like it drops to 10s, I'd say it's now around 30fps most of the time. The track transformation "pauses" are still there, but I think overall it feels much better.

To the point that I might consider buying it :)

Of course I'll always recommend pretty much any other version if you're only going to buy one, preferably PC.

Personally I though people only said that to troll hackers. Seeing how they also said Rayman 3D, and KH: DDD both have less lag as well, which I still haven't seen. <.<

Regardless I'll check myself later since this game has had a few stages in particular which lag more than usual before at least.

Side note: You checked the NIGHTS stage yet Tc, as that would be the fastest way to notice a difference.
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.

User Info: J_K_GUNS

J_K_GUNS
6 years ago#4
The frame rate & glitches I have are still there. Frame rate isn't the problem if the glitches outweigh it.
People just got used to some of the problems, like me. It happens with all games regardless if it updated. But some can't adapt or don't have the patience to.
3DS: 2148-8141-2520
PS3: GUNSjk20
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. I think this runs better after the latest firmware update.
  • Topic Archived