• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RJP_X

RJP_X
6 years ago#1
Not sure if I'm going for platinum or not. But I have trouble boosting during the countdown, have issues with drifting against walls. Advice on that, and advice in general? Is the 3$ DLC worth it? Sounds like it just includes metal sonic and a stage. =/
"That's pimpish, pass the Mack 10 to my apprentice
While I get a pen and pad to print this" -Roc Marciano

User Info: Revoredo

Revoredo
6 years ago#2
The DLC is pretty much that. And the best thing is that the DLC track never pops up as a possible Online option. You're pretty much paying U$ 3,00 for a newbie-friendly character.

Anyway, can't help you on your platinum because I gave up trying to get everything on Expert.
When everything sucks compared to the "good old times", it's because the problem is inside you, not in the world outside.

User Info: Gunslinger1754

Gunslinger1754
6 years ago#3
When they are counting down they'll say "3!, 2!, 1!" and everytime they say that the screen goes black. When the screen goes black is when you TAP R2. If you do it consecutively you should see the car's pipes get a different color each time you get it right. You can do a Lv 1, Lv 2, or Lv 3 boost depending on how many times you did it right. For drifting short corners I recommend letting go of the accelerator while you drift.
PSN: Blasskain17

User Info: RJP_X

RJP_X
6 years ago#4
Gunslinger1754 posted...
When they are counting down they'll say "3!, 2!, 1!" and everytime they say that the screen goes black. When the screen goes black is when you TAP R2. If you do it consecutively you should see the car's pipes get a different color each time you get it right. You can do a Lv 1, Lv 2, or Lv 3 boost depending on how many times you did it right. For drifting short corners I recommend letting go of the accelerator while you drift.

thanks. any more game helping advice, like little added helps. :p
"That's pimpish, pass the Mack 10 to my apprentice
While I get a pen and pad to print this" -Roc Marciano
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A