The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Is anyone else having more connection issues than ever?

User Info: Trigger99X

Trigger99X
4 years ago#1
My bro keeps telling me he is, but I seem to be having the same if not slightly better connection. He doesn't have problems in blazblue

User Info: Stanger5150

Stanger5150
4 years ago#2
Hell yes, but only when I invite friends to be my 2v2 partners. When I go it alone, it's the same as before.
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG-16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U

User Info: Trigger99X

Trigger99X
4 years ago#3
Hmm when it comes to 2v2 it is a bit worse for me

User Info: fulcar95

fulcar95
4 years ago#4
For the past couple days I've been getting disconnected from games. Normally it happens when I'm about to win because the host quits, but lately I've been getting error messages as soon as the match starts, like error code 0A17-0115, 09FF-0115, etc. Today I can't even finish a single match and its frustrating. It's not my internet or router because my roommates haven't experienced any lag and neither do I with other online games. It's only this one that won't let me play.
"The more you sweat in training, the less blood you lose in war."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Is anyone else having more connection issues than ever?
  • Topic Archived