I am disappointed with Emmett

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I am disappointed with Emmett

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
5 years ago#11
I actually think he's pretty cool. Also, even though your guns run out, the bunkers remain, so you can just go get another one.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery

User Info: blazin640

blazin640
5 years ago#12
LaKizzle23 posted...
ThaCMaster posted...
He's a master of keepaway and camping and he does well in team games. His turret also serves as a shield and he has many tools. Not bad I think.

This.

Up Close he's meh, but once he sets up his little base, he's hard as hell to approach. Not to mention he has a turret that can interrupt your opponents if they try to combo you...

but it does like a shot every 5 seconds. I'm getting used to him and almost beat 2 level 999s with him, but I'll give him more of a shot.
There goes my free time

User Info: bartz90

bartz90
5 years ago#13
I hate him. Too sluggish for me. Don't care for his moveset or supers.
-

User Info: PirateKing290

PirateKing290
5 years ago#14
Air Side T is something else though, yeesh.
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer

User Info: blazin640

blazin640
5 years ago#15
PirateKing290 posted...
Air Side T is something else though, yeesh.

ok?
There goes my free time

User Info: ArthurZero12

ArthurZero12
5 years ago#16
He builds ap like a boss. Get on my level!!!

Match Begins
Legend : 1 = square 2 = triangle 3 = circle
Jump back
call turret - side 3
call rift extractor (like parappas boombox, gives ap for a set time limit) - neutral 3
call maw laucher - up 3
rush in with yoru assault rifle, at this point you're going to have people in your ass
use your air punch to trap people by knocking them into your turrets projectiles. A basic 1,1,2 combo gives 60 ap by itself and the turret adds on 5-10 ap.

rinse, repeat, stab them a little for good measure, laugh when you already have a lv.3

User Info: MajesticFerret

MajesticFerret
5 years ago#17
His supers are great but his Moveset is just meh. I'll wait till people figure out ap burst combos for him but seriously I'm sad.

No, Emmett is easily going to be top tier, it's just hard for people to see how good he is when Kat is probably going to be Sackboy tier and need to get nerfed.

Emmett doesn't need to AP burst because everything he does builds 30-40 AP and he has a **** ton of lv. 1 hit confirms.

Right now, he's like Radec and Ratchet combined...with easy hit confirms and higher AP gain. Wouldn't surprise me if he winds up being more broken than Kat in FFA.
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.

User Info: bartz90

bartz90
5 years ago#18
I take back my hate. Getting used to him more I warmed up but his playstyle still isn't for me.
-
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I am disappointed with Emmett

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived