1v1 my god-tier sackboy

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DBRB

DBRB
5 years ago#31
it was before the patch that you could jump out of it. raiden never had an infinite. his throw cannot and never could happen after his side circle. The input lag allows you to jump before the throw even occurs. Sorry to break it to you if you never knew about it. And I never spammed it. Only the third and final time he quit did I decide to do it, because of the fact he kept quitting and not knowing how to jump.
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
5 years ago#32
DBRB posted...
it was before the patch that you could jump out of it. raiden never had an infinite. his throw cannot and never could happen after his side circle. The input lag allows you to jump before the throw even occurs. Sorry to break it to you if you never knew about it. And I never spammed it. Only the third and final time he quit did I decide to do it, because of the fact he kept quitting and not knowing how to jump.

You couldn't jump out of it. I'm pretty sure. I've never even seen the infinite used with grab ---> side O, so maybe its only doing it that way you could jump out of it. I need blaze to confirm this for me lol.
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K

DBRB
5 years ago#33
IcyFlamez96 posted...
DBRB posted...

You couldn't jump out of it. I'm pretty sure. I've never even seen the infinite used with grab ---> side O, so maybe its only doing it that way you could jump out of it. I need blaze to confirm this for me lol.

this was the only "true" way to do the infinite. At least, thats's what I did against crash. And again, I only truly spammed it my final match with him.

IcyFlamez96
5 years ago#34
DBRB posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
DBRB posted...

this was the only "true" way to do the infinite. At least, thats's what I did against crash. And again, I only truly spammed it my final match with him.

Could have sword there was no way to get out of it if you did either Grab ------> Side Square, or Grab ------> Square x2....

Blaze! Where are youuuuuu >:c
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]

DBRB
5 years ago#35
IcyFlamez96 posted...
DBRB posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
DBRB posted...

Could have sword there was no way to get out of it if you did either Grab ------> Side Square, or Grab ------> Square x2....

Blaze! Where are youuuuuu >:c

.... you're joking right? Side square is the exact same thing as side circle but shorter range and slower. So by your logic, if side square worked then side circle would work tenfold. But not, you can actually roll out of it before he even gets the chance to throw. With square square, I never tried that actually so I wouldn't know.

IcyFlamez96
5 years ago#36
DBRB posted...

.... you're joking right? Side square is the exact same thing as side circle but shorter range and slower. So by your logic, if side square worked then side circle would work tenfold. But not, you can actually roll out of it before he even gets the chance to throw. With square square, I never tried that actually so I wouldn't know.

I don't know Raiden's moveset well dude. I'm not trying to convince you of anything lol. I said I "could have sworn", not "dude shutup I know exactly what I'm talking about." I remember trying everything possible to get out of that throw and it didn't work for me. Maybe you have to time it very precisely.

User Info: RileyRoper

RileyRoper
5 years ago#37
IcyFlamez96 posted...
DBRB posted...

I don't know Raiden's moveset well dude. I'm not trying to convince you of anything lol. I said I "could have sworn", not "dude shutup I know exactly what I'm talking about." I remember trying everything possible to get out of that throw and it didn't work for me. Maybe you have to time it very precisely.

Actually you said "could have sword"

:)
Link to the dumbest poster on GameFAQs.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?

IcyFlamez96
5 years ago#38
RileyRoper posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
DBRB posted...

Actually you said "could have sword"

:)

-___- My typos piss me off. Seriously, in like half my posts I have to edit out a typo. It gets frustrating lol. I don't like having typos in my posts :p. I already edited my previous post once already....

User Info: Potatoman622

Potatoman622
5 years ago#39
Sigh.... this argument again?
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P

User Info: lucapit

lucapit
5 years ago#40
I got some snacks from the store today...
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461)... Pokemon platinum (1893 8653 6911)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived