Clockw0rk- The game is launching with 20 characters.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Clockw0rk- The game is launching with 20 characters.

User Info: Nate_Dihldorff

Nate_Dihldorff
5 years ago#11
The_Smash posted...
And still, even now when all the realists get to rub it in my face, at the end of the day I'm gonna play this game and try to enjoy it. 20 characters is alright in my books.

Good luck trying.
Random GameFAQs user in regards to a used game: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

Bird_Man_Yu
5 years ago#12
Real disappointed, but meh, whatever, will still get the game, DLC is always a possibility.
PSN: TwilightGundam01. Brother's: HiitasFamiliar0. IMPORTANT Twilight in name DOESN'T mean the stupid movies.
Kat & Noire for PlayStation All-Stars BR! XD.

User Info: UltimaXOmega

UltimaXOmega
5 years ago#13
No Final Fantasy Rep? Looks like im not buying well im glad I never preordered.
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official 5 Tails Jinchuriki Han of the UNS3 boards

User Info: BombermanFanatic

BombermanFanatic
5 years ago#14
I trust that guy as much as I trust any guy who claims to have talked with developers without any proof.

Not at all. The infamous tweet has more reason to be believed than he does.
I enjoyed Shadow the Hedgehog.
# Of other people who have: 48

User Info: aperfectorestes

aperfectorestes
5 years ago#15
I still think that it is a possibility that they are playing on the "characters available at launch" and not including unlock able ones.
LIGHTNING FOR PSASBR!
blackplastic232: "Maybe they hate it because "popular music" tends to be a genre that a lot of people arn't fond of."

User Info: JerichoDarkstar

JerichoDarkstar
5 years ago#16
While this sounds legit, I'm still waiting for Superbot's word before I fully believe anything.
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.

User Info: SuplexKirby

SuplexKirby
5 years ago#17
Will buy when price drop.

User Info: Capitan_Kid

Capitan_Kid
5 years ago#18
People in denial got owned.
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!

User Info: toomanymouths

toomanymouths
5 years ago#19
Lol, I as much as anyone would like RPG reps (FF, especially), but I know that this game will sell well and partly due to how good this roster is.

20 characters is fantastic. Played the original SSB? That was a great game and had far less chars. All fewer chars mean is that the game is easier to balance properly. Seeing as how console games like this rarely get patches to fix balance issues, this is a GOOD THING. They can get more chars in Battle Royale 2.

Seriously though, complain all you want GameFAQs, YOU are in the minority of gamers out there. This game is a blockbuster and will sell like one.

User Info: LuminescentRule

LuminescentRule
5 years ago#20
toomanymouths posted...
Lol, I as much as anyone would like RPG reps (FF, especially), but I know that this game will sell well and partly due to how good this roster is.

20 characters is fantastic. Played the original SSB? That was a great game and had far less chars. All fewer chars mean is that the game is easier to balance properly. Seeing as how console games like this rarely get patches to fix balance issues, this is a GOOD THING. They can get more chars in Battle Royale 2.

Seriously though, complain all you want GameFAQs, YOU are in the minority of gamers out there. This game is a blockbuster and will sell like one.

Check out my Amazon thread...
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Clockw0rk- The game is launching with 20 characters.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived