• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Senran Kagura Burst
  3. weird glitch, is this happening to anyone else?

User Info: Neverender_IV

Neverender_IV
5 years ago#1
at least once every mission the camera decides to spaz out and just rapidly dart back and forth violently even when I just stand in one spot without moving. How do I fix this? it's making this game really annoying to play.
FC: 0516-7278-2086

User Info: wave1000

wave1000
5 years ago#2
I heard of this and its in the Japanese wiki but much like the mirai clothes glitch it never happend to me. This I think is stage specific.
3DS FC 004427725163

Neverender_IV
5 years ago#3
Ok I think I figured out what was causing it. when you do your super ninja art thing, if you hold left or right while coming out of the animation it screws up the camera for some reason. I just have to be careful not to move until the animation is over before moving and it doesn't happen.

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
5 years ago#4
Have you tried reporting this glitch to XSEED? Maybe they could get it fixed.
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: wave1000

wave1000
5 years ago#5
OoSubaruoO posted...
Have you tried reporting this glitch to XSEED? Maybe they could get it fixed.

The game has many glitchs some cool some weird nothing game breaking like erase your file or anything. I doubt they fixed any of these.
3DS FC 004427725163

Neverender_IV
5 years ago#6
It's kind of hard to believe they didn't know about a glitch this obvious. Also this glitch was apparently in the original japanese release, so maybe they just decided not to do anything about it.

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
5 years ago#7
But, was XSEED even part of the Japanese release? You could try contacting them, and letting them know.
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: Zedev

Zedev
5 years ago#8
Neverender_IV posted...
at least once every mission the camera decides to spaz out and just rapidly dart back and forth violently even when I just stand in one spot without moving. How do I fix this? it's making this game really annoying to play.

Turn the 3DS completely off and on again, it should fix it. I think there is a memory leak or something and over time the game just degrades.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpbwEsGF5EE

Neverender_IV
5 years ago#9
Zedev posted...
Neverender_IV posted...

Turn the 3DS completely off and on again, it should fix it. I think there is a memory leak or something and over time the game just degrades.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpbwEsGF5EE

Thank you, that completely fixed the problem. Now I can actually play this.
  1. Boards
  2. Senran Kagura Burst
  3. weird glitch, is this happening to anyone else?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Yang not increasingIlfariun24/10 8:46AM