• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Gingarito

Gingarito
7 years ago#1
I downloaded a file online and transfered it from my USB stick to my hard drive to get all the real kits. Would advise anyone who hasnt done it to do so. its quite easy to do.
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze. Never point out my spelling I dont care.

User Info: Eddie_Bhoy_1888

Eddie_Bhoy_1888
7 years ago#2
and could you advice us on where to get this?
I'm sorry.... I love you
*Super kicks next poster*

User Info: Gingarito

Gingarito
7 years ago#3
Eddie_Bhoy_1888 posted...
and could you advice us on where to get this?

Haha sorry i forgot to post the link

http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2012/10/xbox-360-pes-2013-option-file-daymos-ope-v1.5-v2.html

If you have downloaded data pack 1 and 2 then download version 1.5 it gives you all the real kits for the prem and internationals apart from holland. Follow the video and you will have no problems.
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze. Never point out my spelling I dont care.

User Info: bionicman_3090

bionicman_3090
7 years ago#4
This is what people have been doing every year. For the 360, Daymos releases the kits. For the PC, you can download the same and more from Pes-patch.
"Take your best shot, Flatlander woman". JC Denton.

User Info: Garethp

Garethp
7 years ago#5
I did this recently and it really helped with the immersion, particularly during master league. To do the whole process takes less than an hour
"That idea ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin getting it on"
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A