• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ziadon

ziadon
7 years ago#1
The more I play this years game the more I have come to love it. Having played the past versions since 2008 this easily the best one yet.
XBL GT: crackerbiss

User Info: bionicman_3090

bionicman_3090
7 years ago#2
This is the first ever full PES title that I've played and it made ditch FIFA, the series that I'd been playing since 1999. Everything is so life-like.

For the next iteration, Konami should...

1. Make more and better tutorial game modes that are fun and challenging.

2. Add more features for BAL which makes use of the salary that we earn from the club.

3. Remove the pseudo-difficulty at Super-star difficulty where the game turns into You and 100 dodos vs 11 super-human AI.

4. Give us the option to switch clubs just like BAL in Master League.

5. Improve GKs a wee bit and give them their own stats.

6. Try and get the license for the German Bundesliga as well as a few second tier leagues like Liga Adelante, Serie B, Npower Championship, etc.
"Take your best shot, Flatlander woman". JC Denton.

User Info: Neo1661

Neo1661
7 years ago#3
Any tips? This is seriously pissing me off! My shots are hardly ever on target and when I do try and shoot the AI 8/10 will stop me. I used to be awesome on professional.
http://i.imgur.com/bKCUN.gif

User Info: ziadon

ziadon
7 years ago#4
Neo1661 posted...
Any tips? This is seriously pissing me off! My shots are hardly ever on target and when I do try and shoot the AI 8/10 will stop me. I used to be awesome on professional.

You could try YouTube see if there is any guides on there!!
XBL GT: crackerbiss

bionicman_3090
7 years ago#5
Use the curled shots while aiming at the far post. Works best when you're just inside the box. You still have to aim for the large part but your best chance at beating the GK when defenders are around you.

When you're outside the box or 1-vs-1 with the keeper, use Knuckle shots. Again, you have aim properly but the GK won't be able to deal with unpredictable nature of the shot.

User Info: Psycko101

Psycko101
7 years ago#6
Neo1661 posted...

Practice ?!I'm not very good and can't say i got much problems scoring( got games with 3 and 4 goals scored by me on pro).

P.s: I hope this game is doing much better than it looks in this boards :( I'm really enjoying it.

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."-Dr Samuel Johnson

bionicman_3090
7 years ago#7
It's the advertising. EA's propaganda of FIFA 13 is similar to what the 3rd Reich did back then whereas Konami is like, "Oh, forget it. We have the game play and that's all people want". I wish they'd get their act right and overhaul their thinking and update the game's modes at least.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A