• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2013
  3. does this have a career mode?

User Info: stapesisgod

stapesisgod
8 years ago#1
like fifa? i got the prerelease for fifa and im not really digging its career mode

User Info: Bosniak10

Bosniak10
8 years ago#2
Not quite sure what you mean by career mode. But if you're talking about the mode where you take control of a team, buy/sell players, play in the leagues and cups, then yes it does. It's called Master League in PES. There is an online and offline version, though they are completely different.

User Info: LuDaCRis073

LuDaCRis073
7 years ago#3
Master League is pretty time consuming. If you like to micro manage every aspect of your club then you"ll enjoy it. I was so enraged that PES eliminated League/season play that I bought FIFA this year. I desperately miss PES's gameplay though.
Rawr!

User Info: sanjin030

sanjin030
7 years ago#4
Des this have a career mode as in "payer career". Something similar to NBA2K13 if anybody played it.

User Info: Weltall1

Weltall1
7 years ago#5
If you mean where you play as 1 guy only then yeah it does.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. ~CJayC, June 3rd 2003

User Info: sanjin030

sanjin030
7 years ago#6
Yup, and thank you.

User Info: Psycko101

Psycko101
7 years ago#7
LuDaCRis073 posted...
Master League is pretty time consuming. If you like to micro manage every aspect of your club then you"ll enjoy it. I was so enraged that PES eliminated League/season play that I bought FIFA this year. I desperately miss PES's gameplay though.

I know what u mean :( I always had a preference to play League mode over Master League.
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."-Dr Samuel Johnson
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2013
  3. does this have a career mode?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A