• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 3
  3. The music is awesome

User Info: AnthonM2

AnthonM2
6 years ago#1
I wish more games are like this, there's always music playing in the background, in other games only sound effects and sometimes there's music in few areas, I got this free from PS+, now I think I'll buy Crysis 2 if the music is good too, the atmosphere is important in a game, I don't remember any music in Dead Space 3.
Get Split/Second on PS3/360, innovative and one of the best racing/action games ever, single player and online offline multiplayer and great music.

User Info: spikedebeaver

spikedebeaver
6 years ago#2
Music in 2 is the best. 2 is the best IMO. 2's music has a mix of composers and I was impressed with all of them. The guy who did 3's soundtrack made some of the songs and the main theme's of 2 were made by Hans Zimmer so of course it's awesome. You won't be disappointed by the soundtrack or the atmosphere of the game.
My friend code is 5257-9242-1013 IGN: Jet

User Info: JonhyGTA

JonhyGTA
6 years ago#3
Dead Space 3 also has background music. It's usually a slower pace and more tense music as it suits the survival-horror theme of the game.

User Info: AnthonM2

AnthonM2
6 years ago#4
spikedebeaver posted...
Music in 2 is the best. 2 is the best IMO. 2's music has a mix of composers and I was impressed with all of them. The guy who did 3's soundtrack made some of the songs and the main theme's of 2 were made by Hans Zimmer so of course it's awesome. You won't be disappointed by the soundtrack or the atmosphere of the game.

I bought 2, yes the music is also great, I love Crytek, very few devs now care about in game music, always generic boring hollywood music and sometimes no music at all and this is boring for me.
Get Split/Second on PS3/360, innovative and one of the best racing/action games ever, single player and online offline multiplayer and great music.

User Info: Waelthepro115

Waelthepro115
6 years ago#5
I got Crysis 2 and 3 as PS+ :P but i quit crysis 2 because i'm stuck at the last level! and rage quit and deleted it! and i do think crysis 2 is better because of many things.. mostly the length of the game! such a cool game, enjoy it!
The Matrix is all around us.
Add me if you are awesome! WA_thepro115 c:
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 3
  3. The music is awesome
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Crysis 3 Re-firerspence15514/20 9:17AM

GameFAQs Q&A