• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 3
  3. Just bought this for 5$ in PSN but trophys dont sync and game just exits

User Info: basmarice

basmarice
7 years ago#1
It was only like 5 bucks or something in european PSN sale but it does not work, it will try to sync trophies after you start the game and fail ,all my other games work fine so its an issue with this crappy cheap game, i cannot delete only the 1.04 update as its saved with the full game and there is no way to delete it seperately, i even tried logging off and starting the game while not connected to wifi/psn and it still gives the same trophy sync error that forces the game to exit.

Any ideas? I am for sure not the only one with this issue since i have a ton of games and all work flawlessly.

the errorcode is 80022d03 btw. i googled it but it isnt much help, i did sync my trophies with psn servers successfully and i dont really think i have to rebuilt or even format my ps3 when ALL OTHER GAMES WORK FINE i just got trophys in batman and tony hawk...

User Info: basmarice

basmarice
7 years ago#2
ok in fact the ps3 now asked me to rebuild database and that fixed the problems, so it wasnt crysis fault :) love the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 3
  3. Just bought this for 5$ in PSN but trophys dont sync and game just exits
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Crysis 3 Re-firerspence15514/20 9:17AM

GameFAQs Q&A