• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 3
  3. So what's the consensus on Supersoldier

User Info: NS_RegentPark

NS_RegentPark
5 years ago#1
I like achievements, but I also like playing casually and don't like to stress too much about these things. But Supersoldier intrigues me.
GT:InTheZoneTO
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers

User Info: spikedebeaver

spikedebeaver
5 years ago#2
Not sure if you've played the entire series, but if you played 1 on the hardest difficulty you have nothing to worry about. 1 is the most difficult, 2 was easier and really only difficult in certain part, and 3… 3 isn't really hard unless you play it without ever drawing the bow.

So yea, 3 is the easiest and even it's hardest difficulty is a disappointment. For a challenge I play on supersoldier and never use the bow as the bow breaks the game. If you're just casually playing then it's really on you. If you use the bow, no difficulty is hard. If you don't, supersoldier can be tough in some places.
My friend code is 5257-9242-1013 IGN: Albane

User Info: NS_RegentPark

NS_RegentPark
5 years ago#3
Damn, I actually played Crysis 1 on Easy because I got fed up easily. I might just stick to Soldier on this one.
GT:InTheZoneTO
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers

spikedebeaver
5 years ago#4
Your call. You'll find the bow 1 shots anything on any difficulty, so if you stealth good, you win lol.

User Info: lunaticlk47

lunaticlk47
5 years ago#5
spikedebeaver posted...
Your call. You'll find the bow 1 shots anything on any difficulty, so if you stealth good, you win lol.

Bow 1-shots even aliens? I'm a bit surprised. I only know about the special arrows doing an effect on the Ceph infantry, but never tried the regular arrows.

spikedebeaver
5 years ago#6
Regular arrows one shot aliens if you can get them in the jelly around the neck. Not the heavies I think. Pretty sure that doesn't work on them. Regardless, because my aim never keeps up with my speed, I tap the trigger on the Typhoon to shred Ceph. The next time I challenge myself on Supersoldier I'm going to not use the Typhoon in addition to the bow.

User Info: lunaticlk47

lunaticlk47
5 years ago#7
spikedebeaver posted...
Regular arrows one shot aliens if you can get them in the jelly around the neck. Not the heavies I think. Pretty sure that doesn't work on them. Regardless, because my aim never keeps up with my speed, I tap the trigger on the Typhoon to shred Ceph. The next time I challenge myself on Supersoldier I'm going to not use the Typhoon in addition to the bow.

I just beaten the game last night on Supersoldier, and I pretty much wiped the floor with the bow when it came to Ceph Infantry. The Devestators required a strong draw and an entire supply of regular arrows to kill. Didn't try the other arrows on the Devestators yet.

spikedebeaver
5 years ago#8
There we go. Bow is OP lol

User Info: Crauling

Crauling
5 years ago#9
Just started on Supersoldier. Surprised how easy it is.
It takes the smartest individuals to realize there's always more to learn. - Fallout 3, Intelligence Bobblehead

spikedebeaver
5 years ago#10
It is. Again I say if you want a challenge play Supersoldier without the bow. It's what I've always done, but then the Typhoon is OP also. Next time I'll play without both of them.
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 3
  3. So what's the consensus on Supersoldier
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Default speedRobossCZ14/30 8:35PM

GameFAQs Q&A