Me and two fellows looking for new order!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rage of Bahamut
  3. Me and two fellows looking for new order!

User Info: pikachupie1

pikachupie1
4 years ago#1
In light of the upcoming holy war and the fact that our current order is filled with inactives, me and two of my fellows want to move out to an order where we can put our abilities to better use. Most importantly, we want to join an order that focuses mainly on holy wars, and have prepared our decks to function best in such events. If anyone's interested in recruiting us, you can contact me through LINE (user pikachupie) or send me a message here or in game. Here's some info on our stats in preparation for the HW:

Pikachupie (me): ~97k atk (3 attacks per hp), 89k def, around 110 hp (although I expect to have more readily accessible after selling my summertime NM), skill 10 HW booster card, and a wallbreaker deck w/ 2 wallbreakers.

InvalidString: 96k atk, 86k def, ~110 hp, skill 4 hw booster (can level this up extremely quickly if necessary), 1 wallbreaker

MasouShoujo 90k atk (he's currently working on a ff ssr, so he can boost his atk to around 93k relatively quickly), 85k def, ~100 hp, skill 4 hw booster, and 3 ff wallbreakers

Thanks for your consideration!
  1. Boards
  2. Rage of Bahamut
  3. Me and two fellows looking for new order!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived