PC on Luciella?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rage of Bahamut
  3. PC on Luciella?

User Info: Frost_Mirror

Frost_Mirror
5 years ago#1
I know, I know, it seems like an ancient card now, but I'm in need of 2 so I can do my 6 card evo.

The question is, how much will two(!) cards cost to a free player =.=

Heck I only have 2 cure waters xD 2 HP and 11 Magic Circles so my supplies are a bit low
Dark Arisen --- PSN: FrostMirror
Pawn: Jupitel | 7x| Warrior

User Info: Silverfyre80

Silverfyre80
5 years ago#2
Its 3 hp per base. Max evo luci is cheaper than buying all bases. If I remember right a 4-7 is 13005 atk.
I...I'm placing you under a silent! You have the right to remain arrest! -Noel Vermillion

User Info: Frost_Mirror

Frost_Mirror
5 years ago#3
Silverfyre80 posted...
Its 3 hp per base. Max evo luci is cheaper than buying all bases. If I remember right a 4-7 is 13005 atk.

Sorry I must've missed something, was looking up at wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Dark_Knight_Luciella and none of the evo types were anywhere near 13k lol

So is it even worthwhile to hunt for those 2 cards? Or should I just go ahead and evolve it using the four I have now?
Dark Arisen --- PSN: FrostMirror
Pawn: Jupitel | 7x| Warrior

User Info: Silverfyre80

Silverfyre80
5 years ago#4
Frost_Mirror posted...
Silverfyre80 posted...

Sorry I must've missed something, was looking up at wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Dark_Knight_Luciella and none of the evo types were anywhere near 13k lol

So is it even worthwhile to hunt for those 2 cards? Or should I just go ahead and evolve it using the four I have now?

The wiki is wrong. Scroll down and it says 8 card luciella is 13.6k. If I had to guess, they messed up and used current evo for referrals instead of the old school referral math which I am fairly sure stopped right after luciella stopped being released.

If you even attempted to search the ingame bazaar you'd have seen 13k+ luciellas easily from 10-14 hp. Because I searched and found it also.

So basically from what you've said thus far, 4 luciellas = 3hp each = 12 hp.
I...I'm placing you under a silent! You have the right to remain arrest! -Noel Vermillion

User Info: Exclave

Exclave
5 years ago#5
Only real value in this card, besides being collectable, is that there is supposedly a 5th evo that will get released down the line that makes it a halfway decent card. Someone posted the 5th evo back around half a year ago and the stats weren't too bad, the skill still sucks though due to it covering all realms and situations (low boost %).

The rate we are going, I doubt we will ever see the 5th evo... which is a shame as I have 1 4-7 and 3 6-11s.

User Info: pheonixking26

pheonixking26
4 years ago#6
I have my own old 8-15 luciella and her stats are 13627/10774 with her skill of a great hit to foes atk/def all. So she is 13.6, but nowadays she isnt worth anything lol.
In game - conley2600

User Info: Iceymilk

Iceymilk
4 years ago#7
lol, free player? Some free players earn quite a bit ;) just make a demonic knight, they're cheaper and better.
My ign is iceymilk
  1. Boards
  2. Rage of Bahamut
  3. PC on Luciella?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived