• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hack, Slash, Loot
  3. who plays this crap?

User Info: rutgurt

rutgurt
8 years ago#1
seriously, who could endure playing this crap all the way through? I am so tired of these indy games thinking they can get by with crappy graphics just to have "underground" coolness. If your going for that, at least have SNES graphics or decent NES graphics, not NES. And at least put in slash animations if your going to call the game Hack, Slash, Loot. There are a lot of these trashy games coming out, and they are flooding Steam. I think Steam needs to start putting some quality-assurance limitations on what they sell on the store. This game is trash. How low will they go? I don't care what anyone says, there is no way this crap is fun unless you have such an obsolete machine that you can't even run Diablo 1 or the many clones.
Currently playing: Kingdoms of Amalur, Star Wars Old Republic, Mass Effect 3

User Info: rutgurt

rutgurt
8 years ago#2
oh and i havn't even played this game, and I think it's pretty apparent I don't need to. The videos say enough. Horrid
Currently playing: Kingdoms of Amalur, Star Wars Old Republic, Mass Effect 3
  1. Boards
  2. Hack, Slash, Loot
  3. who plays this crap?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A