• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WRC 3: FIA World Rally Championship
  3. Wish list (For WRC 3 or a possible 4)

User Info: JManGT

JManGT
6 years ago#1
-A hardcore championship mode (no rewinds, restarts, or respawns. You go off road or total you have to make it up the DNF in the next rally like the real WRC)

-Obviously the new 2013 roster and specs, hopefully the drivers will settle into their teams now. They've been playing musical chairs the past few years.

-Random Stage Generator, like Gran Turismo 5 but better. Long side a full roster of Pre made Special Stages for all the rallies

-More career focused career mode, with real sponsors and having to deal with contract offers from teams and so forth.

-Maybe more hands on or complex approaches to repairs and tuning.
Such as QTE's or have it taken from expenses your team runs on for operational budgets.

-Major Damage, such as losing a wheel, and have to finish rally on only 3 in hardcore mode.
Or punctures, and have a QTE to throw the spare on would be pretty cool.

-Obviously get rid of this Cartoon crap. Make the menus and accompanying music classy, fitting and all business like Dirt 1.

How about you guys?
Sebastian Loeb
Undefeated World Champion 2004-2012 (WRC Retired)

User Info: Myself9

Myself9
6 years ago#2
I'm not a fan of the automatic respawning when you go off course, either.

I'd love it if they had an option to turn that off and let you pay the consequences for going off course, whether you survive, get stuck or destroy your vehicle.

Major damage such as losing wheels would be great. Having to stop to make minor repairs, having to pass other crippled cars, wildlife and idiot spectator hazards would be fun, too.
I drink YOUR milkshake
virtuaproracing.com

User Info: ARC_NoOne

ARC_NoOne
6 years ago#3
Myself9 posted...
wildlife and idiot spectator hazards would be fun, too.

I can hear the pace notes already.

3 Right - into
3 Left - Tightens - 70
2 Right - into
OH ****....DEER!!!!!!
If stupidity were a religion...you'd be the Pope.

User Info: PsychoD_Boy

PsychoD_Boy
6 years ago#4
Sadly I would be content with a button that would make the co-driver repeat the last thing said. Sometimes I'm focusing on the current turn and my brain doesn't register what they say so it would be nice to be able to get them to say it again......but maybe thats just me.

And yes the wildlife hazard would be awesome but it would need to be either rare or give us a "OH ****......DEER" slider so we can make it rare....or turn it into a wildlife reserve rally.
DC Universe(PS3) - Pessimism Man HL DPS CR76
ALL TIME PATTY CAKE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!
  1. Boards
  2. WRC 3: FIA World Rally Championship
  3. Wish list (For WRC 3 or a possible 4)
  • Topic Archived