• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FSgamer

FSgamer
6 years ago#11
ARC_NoOne posted...
One of my all-time favorites was in WRC2 in France.
You come around a corner just outside of a little town, and have to get lined up to pass through a little archway that's not much wider than your car.
Any misalignment, and you get all kinds of stuck.

Plus the fact that the surface in some sections is that brick type thing that has no grip, and those barriers on the side in the town areas that will make the car spin if you hit them.

My favorites stages in WRC2 were the urban stages, the Berlin stages & the Tokyo DLC stages, they're incredibly difficult (for me at least) but it's pretty fun & rewarding when you managed to complete those stages without any major screw-ups.
FSgamer aka FS7 - www.youtube.com/user/FS7kills
Cheap Tactics for the Win

User Info: ARC_NoOne

ARC_NoOne
6 years ago#12
FSgamer posted...
My favorites stages in WRC2 were the urban stages, the Berlin stages & the Tokyo DLC stages, they're incredibly difficult (for me at least) but it's pretty fun & rewarding when you managed to complete those stages without any major screw-ups.

Unfortunately, Myself9 and I have come to the conclusion that the there are only about a dozen people in the world who agree with us on that, which is why GOOD rally games sell so poorly.
Hold My Beer....And Watch THIS!!!

ARC_NoOne
6 years ago#13
I finally got this response from Milestone.

Thanks for your message and sorry for delayed response.

We are working on a patch to solve a number of issues with the game.

Moreover, WRC 3 FIA World Rally Championship will be published in North America and Canada in the first months of 2013.

Best regards,

Milestone Customer Support

User Info: PsychoD_Boy

PsychoD_Boy
6 years ago#14
ARC_NoOne posted...
I finally got this response from Milestone.

Thanks for your message and sorry for delayed response.

We are working on a patch to solve a number of issues with the game.

Moreover, WRC 3 FIA World Rally Championship will be published in North America and Canada in the first months of 2013.

Best regards,

Milestone Customer Support

*cough* *cough* bull**** *cough*

I'll believe it when I see it.

And congrats on getting a reply. I've emailed them at least a dozen times with no word back.
Welcome. You will experience a tingling sensation and then death.

ARC_NoOne
6 years ago#15
And congrats on getting a reply. I've emailed them at least a dozen times with no word back.

It only took them about a month to not really answer my question.
I'm sure glad I "submitted it in English for a faster reply".
  • Topic Archived