Need some urgent help with Ultimate Team free pack Redeem Codes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 13
  3. Need some urgent help with Ultimate Team free pack Redeem Codes

User Info: JSPJatt

JSPJatt
5 years ago#1
A friend of mine asked me to order a copy of FIFA 13 for him, so I ordered 2 copies; one for myself and one for my friend.

I ordered two copies of the Ultimate Edition, since they were the cheapest I could find. My friend however, does not play Ultimate Team, whereas I do. He is willing to give me his Redeem Code which allows users to get a free pack each month, but I'm not sure if I could use both him and mine for the same Ultimate Team. Can anyone tell me if I could use his Redeem Code and be able to get 2 free packs each month.

I say this is urgent, because I believe you can only use the Redeem Code by the end of 28th September (tomorrow). Any help would be very much appreciated.

User Info: N3V4N5

N3V4N5
5 years ago#2
I can say with pretty high certainty that you cannot use two ultimate edition codes yourself.
- psn ID: N3V4N513
Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword has obviously never encountered automatic weapon.

User Info: the1

the1
5 years ago#3
Hope you can figure out how to get both codes to work, but if you can't I'd be more then willing to take it off your hands. It expires tomorrow so it's better then letting it go to waste right?
The U

User Info: Butcha3000

Butcha3000
5 years ago#4
I can confirm you cannot use two codes yourself. I was given an extra one at the store i purchased it from and it wouldn't allow me to redeem the 2nd.
Wallawungah!

User Info: WorldKickedBack

WorldKickedBack
5 years ago#5
Why don't you get your mate to redeem the codes then you can just trade bronze players for any good cards he gets?
Cornered the boy kicked out at the world
The world kicked back a lot ****ing harder

User Info: JSPJatt

JSPJatt
5 years ago#6
Thanks for the replies guys.

WorldKickedBack posted...
Why don't you get your mate to redeem the codes then you can just trade bronze players for any good cards he gets?

Yeah think I am going to have to do that. I didn't want to because it means I have to keep asking him to open the packs, put the good ones up for trade etc. He even thought it was hard work when I asked him to open his webapp gifts.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 13
  3. Need some urgent help with Ultimate Team free pack Redeem Codes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived