• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. F1 2012
  3. Multiplayer ?

User Info: chopper0821

chopper0821
6 years ago#1
Had the previous two F1 games, but reluctant to buy this one yet. Mostly because of how f1 2011 annoyed me as it was so hard to get into an online game, and then when you eventually did some idiot wouldn't brake and ram into the back of everyone going into the first corner :-(

Wanted to get some thoughts on whether the multiplayer has been altered/changed, and whether there was penalties to put off the said idiots above off.

thanks.
y'ma clan. COD 4, WAW and MW2 "Fallen men get left behind. They shouldn't of tripped over"
PSN:- Chopper0821

User Info: Lilbudy

Lilbudy
6 years ago#2
i didnt get a chance to play f1 2011, but te online play is decent. you can go to quick match and it will drop you into a room with other players, ive noticed that the quick match is where you get your rammers, or you can look for a specific race, which there is less chance of a rammer.

the game is tough, competitive, and if you have trouble making clean passes I suggest you try carrier first. people also like to hit you on the pass and get you a penalty. Its a dirty way to play but people do it

User Info: FSgamer

FSgamer
6 years ago#3
Online is worse than in F1 2011 imo.

There's still quick race, where most of the rammers play, and to make things worse you cannot turn collisions off in custom lobbies. Also, there's the annoying "in lobby" glitch, and you can only play single races, the option to setup a custom championship in custom lobby is gone.
FSgamer aka FS7 - www.youtube.com/user/FS7kills
Cheap Tactics for the Win

User Info: chopper0821

chopper0821
6 years ago#4
thanks guys, my worst thoughts are confirmed. i shall not be purchasing.

Shame, it's got everything to be a superb game, but let down completely by the smallest things.

:-(
y'ma clan. COD 4, WAW and MW2 "Fallen men get left behind. They shouldn't of tripped over"
PSN:- Chopper0821
  1. Boards
  2. F1 2012
  3. Multiplayer ?
  • Topic Archived