• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
  3. Wait... Are there same-sex romances now?

User Info: MateoRinghead

MateoRinghead
4 years ago#1
I think I remember reading that the romances in the first Enhanced Edition were opposite-sex only, and this seemed to be confirmed by neither Dorn nor Rasaad hitting on me (assuming this wasn't due to having Neera around). Then I read that Hexxat only romances girls in the second game, which was interesting. And now I just had a dialog in which Dorn seemed to hit on me (after we "sparred"), calling me attractive and saying that our next sparring match might be a little more "intimate", and I was caught completely off guard. Did they change it in this game so everybody can romance everybody? That would be pretty cool. Aside from the opposite-sex situations, does anybody know which characters can romance which genders?

User Info: Aruezi

Aruezi
4 years ago#2
Hexxat's a lesbian and Dorn is bisexual while Neera and Rasaad are hetero options. For the original BG2's NPCs Aerie, Viconia and Jaheira are the male options while females are stuck with Anomen.

I'm pretty sure Dorn was supposed to be a male romance option in the first as well.
GT: Aruezi

MateoRinghead
4 years ago#3
Aruezi posted...
Hexxat's a lesbian and Dorn is bisexual while Neera and Rasaad are hetero options. For the original BG2's NPCs Aerie, Viconia and Jaheira are the male options while females are stuck with Anomen.

I'm pretty sure Dorn was supposed to be a male romance option in the first as well.

Huh. That's cool, then. Pretty nice to have a new variety of options. I'm, like, 90% sure that Dorn didn't hit on me in the first game, though. I know it's not trying to imply anything, but I do find it a little funny that the two same-sex options are both "evil" characters. :P

User Info: mahgah91

mahgah91
4 years ago#4
Aruezi posted...

Dear lord. Who would want to be Dorn's bottom?
3DS FC: 1822-0233-2390

MateoRinghead
4 years ago#5
mahgah91 posted...
Dear lord. Who would want to be Dorn's bottom?

Several interpretations of this post (all sexual, of course), and I can't think of a single good joke. Urk.

User Info: Aruezi

Aruezi
4 years ago#6
I dunno... 19 str, 16 dex and 16 cha sounds like he's pretty damned impressive to me. And with 14 con he could go for a while.

Though one must be careful. When Dorn's blade tastes blood, it only grows harder.
GT: Aruezi
  1. Boards
  2. Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
  3. Wait... Are there same-sex romances now?
  • Topic Archived