• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kalibre16

kalibre16
6 years ago#1
So I have the wii version of these games but with these claims of it being in HD and coupled with move and trophies I have to ask Do you think its worth picking these up? or should I just stick to the Wii versions
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---

User Info: BasementDude

BasementDude
6 years ago#2
not really. unless you intend to sell the wii versions and want trophies.
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 183,713,020.3

User Info: kalibre16

kalibre16
6 years ago#3
NO I never sell games but I do like my trophies anyways I was wondering more on the gameplay and graphics Is it better, about the same or worse?
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---

User Info: BasementDude

BasementDude
6 years ago#4
the gameplay is exactly the same and the graphics are only a slight improvement

it also comes down to controller preference
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 183,713,020.3

User Info: ElizabethLake

ElizabethLake
6 years ago#5
I had both on wii and got this. I think the move controller is far more comfortable. Prefer digital downloads anyway, but some textures still look awful on the first game.
"you will find you spend a good deal of your life sitting at red lights"
  • Topic Archived