• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Chronicles HD Collection
  3. Pros and cons of varying Move attachments

User Info: NeoGrayFAQ

NeoGrayFAQ
6 years ago#11
Thanks for the reply. Might pick this up after what you said.

User Info: Fiz57

Fiz57
6 years ago#12
I suggest using Move gun attachment to hold and aim better than without it. I played the game with Sony gun move attachment, Sharphooter and Precision Shot. My opinions:

Sharpshooter: My shots were accurate and my aim was stable thanks to the stock. I extend the stock up to my shoulder, my aim was good since it wasn't shaky. I only shorten the extension when I want to aim faster especially when I used the smg. The move button below the trigger made it easier to grab item and enter the QTE command. The square and triangle button on the sides of the gun made it easier to change weapon in the UC but in DC, due to qucik change button, it easier to use the navigation button D-pad. It have a navigation controller holder on under-barrel so I could change weapon easily. If you want to use the move button without using the button beneath the trigger, you could press L2 on the navigation.

Problem: The gun attachment is too big making my hands weary because I need both hand to support it. The size also made me aim slow since I need to adjust both hand especially the one holding the under-barrel. Extending and shortening the stock could be tiresome if you want either steady hand or a faster aiming.

Sony Official gun attachment for move: I thought Sharpshooter was the ideal gun for a rail-shooting like Time-Crissis but when I (recently bough) used this. I couldn't believe how many head-shot I got with this. Due to it's a handgun type, my aim was fast that I almost head-shot every zombie in the stage. My favorite part how smooth and easy I pulled the trigger, among the three move attachment I shoot faster with this attachment (because it is the lightest gun I had).

Problem: Need a navigation controller to easily change weapon or using the knife. One hand hold the the navigation controller or PS3 Dual shock controller while the other hold the gun. This could be fix if you always ready your other hand near the move controller (the exposed move controller on the plastic case) since navigation controller is optional as all the necessary buttons could be found on the move controller itself.

Precision Shot: Almost the same as Sony gun but with a under-barrel grip attachment which you could put the navigation onto it. This made easier to hold the gun-grip with both hand and only using the under-barrel grip to change weapon with one press. You could use both grip front and back to steady your aim but personally used this only when using secondary weapon as shooting handgun is easier with both hand on the main gun-grip.

Problem: I don't think there is any problem with this gun but I am more comfortable using the Sony gun since this trigger need more pressure to pull and Sony is very light than this gun.

My advice when using the gun attachment is to make sure to choose the gun attachment controller in the option menu. This change the black Trigger button with the symbol of a Sony Gun trigger picture and change the move button with L2 to avoid confusion in QTE.
PSN: Fiz57
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Chronicles HD Collection
  3. Pros and cons of varying Move attachments
  • Topic Archived