I don't like playing as an inferior being

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Episode 1 - A New Day
  3. I don't like playing as an inferior being

User Info: k_goku

k_goku
5 years ago#1
I mean, he REALLY has an equilibrium problem. How many time does he fall during the game?
The next chapter should have a "Stand Up" button.

Anyway, good game and Lee is very likable (when he´s not falling).

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
5 years ago#2
Good try.
Defeated....and we were told you were the best....

User Info: aRealCoolGuy

aRealCoolGuy
5 years ago#3
I thought this at first too.. but keep in mind, he's got a messed up leg... Episode 2 is set to occur a couple weeks out so he should be pretty well healed by then.. let's hope he can stand on two for a little while longer.

User Info: M_de_graaff

M_de_graaff
5 years ago#4
Someone who calls himself Goku has a problem with someone falling over? For some reason Goku can blow up planets and get beaten up to a pulp, and still stand, but as soon as he does something with his wife he is seen falling over or crashing a car and whatnot.
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln.

User Info: k_goku

k_goku
5 years ago#5
M_de_graaff posted...
Someone who calls himself Goku has a problem with someone falling over? For some reason Goku can blow up planets and get beaten up to a pulp, and still stand, but as soon as he does something with his wife he is seen falling over or crashing a car and whatnot.

It´s stated that Goku's wife is a lot stronger than him. He is scared of her.

User Info: Tsukasa1891

Tsukasa1891
5 years ago#6
M_de_graaff posted...

Watch more old anime. It's a joke they used to use in many anime at that time when someone says or does something stupid or surprising.
GameFAQs, where the glass is always half empty.

User Info: DeathMagnetic80

DeathMagnetic80
5 years ago#7
Ha.... I admit, playing this episode I was like "Lee sure does fall down a lot" He's worse than a woman running from zombies.... but then again he also has ninja mode where he takes out a parking lot full of zombies via stealth kills, so there is that.
RIP A7X71180 4/14/2006-12/24/2011
2011 San Diego Chargers 8-8
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Episode 1 - A New Day
  3. I don't like playing as an inferior being

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived